Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2008, 09:26 PM

17 posts, read 49,703 times

Advertisements

HI everyone!
I am looking for a highly regarded child care center (no offense to in home care).
I live in the East little Creek area and I will be going to school near the New town exit. I have four little men. My oldest (8) and to four year olds will be hopefully attending the rec center in our neighborhood. I know they will feel confident as long as they stay challenged and they are having fun.
Our baby (17 months) is my little love bug, I need to make sure he gets the loves he needs while I am at school.
I am sure you other parents can relate.
I am open to both religious and non religious centers.
I know there are many centers out there. I would like to know how well regarded they are and why, what you like about them or disliked.....anything you have helps! I appreciate it so much!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2008, 11:03 AM

98 posts, read 784,205 times
Try St. Gregory the Great Day Care. I do have children in that daycare, just in the school. However, I met some women recently at a birthday party who bring their toddlers to that daycare and just love it. It is located on VB Blvd just east of Newtown Road.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:21 PM

673 posts, read 3,145,584 times
I think this link will help you. It is to state of Virginia (sorry Commonwealth of Va's) social services dept and you can look up licensed daycares and see their inspection repots. Lots of valuable information! Good luck! I live in Newport News so I'm sorry I cant help further.

Licensed Child Care - Virginia Department of Social Services

Old 03-09-2008, 03:29 PM

17 posts, read 49,703 times
Wow, thank you everyone! You have been very helpful!

Old 07-15-2009, 10:09 PM

2 posts, read 7,019 times
Default All parents needing childcare in hampton roads

I AM NORMALLY NOT A POSTER BOARD FOR ANY COMPANY BUT THIS IS AN AWESOME COMPANY AND ITS ABOUT TIME PARENTS WERE PROVIDED WITH AN OPTION LIKE THIS. I WAS REFERRED TO A CHILD CARE AGENCY CALLED CHILD CARE SOLUTIONS THROUGH A FRIEND THAT USES THEM. I WAS KINDA SKEPTICAL AT FIRST DUE TO I HAD NEVER HEARD OF ANY THING LIKE THEIR COMPANY BUT AFTER BEING PUSHED BY MY FRIEND AND LISTENING TO HER TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT THEY WERE I CALLED. I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!! THIS IS AN AWESOME AND I MEAN AWESOME COMPANY. I CALLED, THEY WERE FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS, ASKED ME WHAT MY NEEDS WERE AND THEN BASED OFF MY INFORMATION ONLY THEY PROVIDED ME WITH SEVERAL CHILD CARE PROVIDERS TO CHOOSE FROM. I READ OVER THEIR INFORMATION, REVIEWED THEIR REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL CHECKS AND CHOSE THE ONE I WAS INTERESTED IN. THEY SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR ME TO MEET MY CHILD CARE PROVIDER, I LIKED HER SO DID MY DAUGHTER AND BASICALLY THATS WAS IT. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN GOING TO HER NEW CHILD CARE PROVIDER FOR ABOUT 2 AND HALF WEEKS NOW AND SHE LOVES HER! IT WAS SO SIMPLE! I RECOMMEND CHILD CARE SOLUTIONS TO ALL AND ANY PARENTS, BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION THAT COMES WITH SEARCHING FOR A CHILD CARE PROVIDER AND BEING ABLE TO TRUST THAT PERSON WITH YOUR CHILD,! IT DOESNT COST ANYTHING TO CALL THEM AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF HOW AWESOME THIS SERVICE IS! I AM JUST A PARENT TRYING TO HELP OTHER PARENTS OUT THERE! THEY DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU ALL I HAD TO DO IS JUST TELL THEM WHAT MY NEEDS WERE AND THEN PICK THE ONE I WANTED! EVERYONE OF THEIR PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN FULLY SCREENED, THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED AND REFERENCED AND PROVIDE SO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS....I MEAN SO MANY IT'S AMAZING..PRICE, LOCATION, SCHOOL DISTRICTS, P/U AND D/O....YOU NAME THEY HAVE IT...... THEY EVEN HAVE CHILD CARE PROVIDERS THAT WILL COME TO YOUR HOME AND CLEAN FOR YOU.....WOW!....... SO PARENTS IF YOU NEED CHILD CARE AROUND YOUR NEEDS ONLY PLEASE CALL CHILD CARE SOLUTIONS THEY WILL PROVIDE IT TO YOU AND THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT THEY DO..... THIS IS AN AWESOME COMPANY... THIS A GOD SEND FOR PARENTS!!!!!. HERES THEIR INFORMATION :
CHILD CARE SOLUTIONS 757-244-5505 OR 757-806-4535
THEY ALSO HAVE A WEBSITE AS WELL : www.childcaresolutions.biz
GOD BLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2009, 10:43 AM

6,292 posts, read 10,596,420 times
Why are you typing in all caps???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area