Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2018, 01:18 PM

334 posts, read 1,282,524 times

Advertisements

What's the traffic like getting from VA Beach to Norfolk Airport Area on a Monday and Tuesday morning?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 07:51 AM

795 posts, read 1,009,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNNative View Post
What's the traffic like getting from VA Beach to Norfolk Airport Area on a Monday and Tuesday morning?
Virginia Beach is a big place. Just to confirm the airport are you talking about Norfolk International (ORF)? Can you narrow down the area in VB? Also narrow down the time of morning?

This would help to better answer your question.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:02 AM

5,825 posts, read 5,632,476 times
Ironic; we live in Town Center/Thalia and my girlfriend is thinking if getting a job at a hotel near the airport. It's not far; I flew to Vermont on January 16th and it took us about 16 minutes to get there from here...

Old 02-09-2018, 11:01 PM

334 posts, read 1,282,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnova View Post
Virginia Beach is a big place. Just to confirm the airport are you talking about Norfolk International (ORF)? Can you narrow down the area in VB? Also narrow down the time of morning?

This would help to better answer your question.
Thanks for replying.

Talking about staying at the Hampton Inn South VA Beach, and the travel is to Robin Hood Road. Have to be there at 8am M and Tues mornings. Understanding anything can happen, about how much time would you suggest to be in plenty of time? Our other option is staying at an airport hotel, but with me having to find entertainment for two days, I would like to have some easy options for scenery photography. I'm not young, and but much of prefer a good walk on the boardwalk instead of shopping in any mall, store.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:45 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,454,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNNative View Post
Thanks for replying.

Talking about staying at the Hampton Inn South VA Beach, and the travel is to Robin Hood Road. Have to be there at 8am M and Tues mornings. Understanding anything can happen, about how much time would you suggest to be in plenty of time? Our other option is staying at an airport hotel, but with me having to find entertainment for two days, I would like to have some easy options for scenery photography. I'm not young, and but much of prefer a good walk on the boardwalk instead of shopping in any mall, store.
45 minutes to Norfolk International. Personally I would give myself an hour and fifteen minutes.

Old 02-12-2018, 11:58 AM

795 posts, read 1,009,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy328 View Post
45 minutes to Norfolk International. Personally I would give myself an hour and fifteen minutes.
Agree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area