Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2008, 06:22 PM

430 posts, read 1,170,864 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if anyone knew of any newspapers other than the Smithfield Times in the areas of Winsor, Carrollton, Smithfield. We are looking to relocate to a more rural area from another state. Is there other areas that would also be like these areas to look in. We are looking to rent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 06:44 PM

430 posts, read 1,170,864 times
I also was wondering if any one could help me. My husband is in Virginia right now. Someone today told him to look for housing in North Carolina. What areas and I know I will look at a map border on Virginia near Sulffolk that are that close. What are your thoughts about N., Carolina.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:00 PM

328 posts, read 1,535,610 times
Huh? Did you get the second post mixed up with your other Account under Mimberly?
Here are your posts from before these should help ya out.

//www.city-data.com/forum/hampt...some-help.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/hampt...-location.html

Old 06-20-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikesareBetter View Post
Huh? Did you get the second post mixed up with your other Account under Mimberly?
Here are your posts from before these should help ya out.

//www.city-data.com/forum/hampt...some-help.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/hampt...-location.html
Mim48 I meant to say even..

Old 06-20-2008, 09:19 AM

65 posts, read 210,405 times
I will ask this question for my wife. Our 18 momth old did something to our computer by pressing something. When my wife went onthis site she had to put her password which she forgot. We can't get to any sites when they are sent in a e-mail our computer won't let us. She tried to put it in by hand the site to get her passwork or get a new one but it didn't go to the site. How can you get your passwork or reset it.

Old 06-20-2008, 05:20 PM

"If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password."
Log in with Mimberly or whatever you know your Screen name is, and if you forgot your password, a separate page will come up where you can type in your E-Mail and have it sent to you. It is pretty simple.

You don't need to create 2 Accounts! Read Terms of Service fyi

" Only one screen name is permitted per user. Your screen name may not be your email, business name or your profession, this would be advertising, and is forbidden. Screen names must not be racist, vulgar or inappropriate in any way. The Moderators and Administrators have final say in what is or is not appropriate."

Old 06-20-2008, 09:51 PM

65 posts, read 210,405 times
Yes, Thank you again I'm mimberly's husband and as she said we can't click on to anything in a e-mail that is a web site or address. So that is what they do is send you the site or area to go to and our computer will not allow us to go there. If it was easy I would n't have register when I don't go on here to help her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area