Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2008, 01:54 PM

4 posts, read 26,594 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any cooking classes in the Williamsburg area? I would like to surprise my husband with classes but cannot find anything. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 03:33 PM

1,194 posts, read 3,977,007 times
If you are thinking of taking cooking classes in the Williamsburg Va area . Check out A Chef's Kitchen on Prince George Street near Merchants Square. They are currently offering classes on Tuesday nights that start at 600pm. Some of the upcoming classes cover Tapas, French Bistro Foods ,Home-style Southern Cooking, Food & Wine Pairing Class , Exploring New Mexican Cuisine, Exploring Greek Cuisine and many more . My wife has loved them and I can attest to their success.

Here is their website if you want to check them out. http://www.achefskitchen.biz/index.html

Located at 501 Prince George Street in the heart of downtown Williamsburg,

Old 08-28-2008, 09:44 PM

175 posts, read 671,567 times
jrs77,

I'm a cooking enthusiast who has given serious consideration to starting classes. I'd love the opportunity to try my hand at teaching and passing on my knowledge before I begin formal classes. I'd be happy to offer you informal cooking classes at no charge. DM me if you're interested.

Best,
Misueno

Old 09-13-2008, 10:51 AM

1 posts, read 18,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Does anyone know of any cooking classes in the Williamsburg area? I would like to surprise my husband with classes but cannot find anything. Thanks!
If you are looking for the most sought after cooking classes in Hampton Roads and don't mind getting to Chesapeake, Virginia, then you have got to check out Chef Randy Polley at Simply Culinary. These are completely hands on, interactive experiences that are social, entertaining, and educational. Tons of food, tons of fun, and you can bring your own wine!

Old 10-19-2009, 02:14 PM

1 posts, read 16,793 times
Okay, anyone know of cooking classes in the Suffolk/Norfolk area? Just looking to expand my culinary skills and have fun.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:39 PM

1 posts, read 11,543 times
anyone know of any cooking classes in the norfolk area?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area