Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 PM

71 posts, read 228,484 times

Advertisements

I don't want to start any debates here and if you are skeptical, this thread is not for you. I am looking for a recommendation for a psychic in the Virginia Beach area. If you can recommend one, I would also like to know why you recommend this person. Thanks!

Old 03-05-2009, 06:25 AM

3,507 posts, read 13,450,669 times
There are a few, but one I've seen for years who is still in business, so she must be good. On Virginia Beach Blvd. across from Snyder RV (in that area).

Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 PM

71 posts, read 228,484 times
Is that Mrs. West??

Old 03-06-2009, 02:05 AM

3,507 posts, read 13,450,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr2009 View Post
Is that Mrs. West??
I believe so. I know about 5 years ago she built a new place. It was a regular house at one time.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:52 PM

1,700 posts, read 5,930,321 times
There's Mrs. Sophia on Independence Blvd too. I've never known anyone who's gone to her, but she's been there for years.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 PM

380 posts, read 1,058,658 times
I am not going to enter into a debate with you, but you do know that Edgar Cayce's foundation was established by him in Virginia Beach. Some considered him to be a "sleeping prophet" others a medium of sorts. Just throwing that out there. I personally am skeptical of most who claim to be mediums, but hey, to each their own as long as no one gets hurt.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:35 PM

1 posts, read 17,220 times
I have met a psychic medium who changed my life..!! Her name is June..lol... I can't remember her phone number but i found her on the internet..she is really different than others who are just out for the money...she doesn't have a time limit and her price is so reasonable... her internet address www.sacredsouljourneys.net ..Good luck to you, but I am sure you will like her...she is in virginia beach, va and also does reading over the phone...chrissy

Old 03-22-2013, 03:12 PM

1 posts, read 16,453 times
Thumbs up the lady named june

thank you chrissy for your comment about the psychic named June. I went to see her. Wow, I can say as well that my reading with her was life changing.! also my grandmother came to her to let me know she is always with me.. june said things about things in my life that no one would of known but my grandmother. june said that is called "evidence"... its a confirmation that I knew for sure that my grandmother was truly talking to june...this lady really takes time with you to..she doesn't set a clock to say the reading is over..you can tell that she cares so much about people..and another real shocker is her fee... she could charge quadruple the amount because she is so good.. by the end of the reading I felt like we were great friends.. her name really says it all.. sacred soul journeys...thanks, Ryan

Old 05-18-2013, 05:18 PM

1 posts, read 16,197 times
I have to express my opinion on a medium/psychic/healer and much more. I had heard of June by a few people that were absolutely praised her. So I called her and everything she said was dead on.I had tears in my eyes as she gave me messages from my son who i lost to SIDS 23 years ago she told me thing that only he would know even at the age of 5 months and the messages from were just mind blowing,the same goes for my dad who continues to send me messages everyday,lol June not only gives you a reading but there is no time limit,and she actually becomes your friend.you not only get a reading but you leave with a lesson.Truthfully I hate to call it a reading it"s more like talking with a friend.I have also purchased the crystals and talk about powerful,I am never without them. June is the seer I have been looking for. To my friend June,TY for being there and for the gifts GOD gave you!

Old 11-03-2013, 09:42 PM

2 posts, read 16,745 times
I want to Thank those who have posted their opinions.. It helped me out a great deal...From reading some of the posts I decided to contact the lady June that others have posted about... And Again, Thank you to those who took the time to post.. I had my appointment with her and she is Great..! Love, love, loved her... She is just a down to earth person, she started out by giving me her background and told me to interrupt her if I had a question..lol... because as she put it... "She rambles on" ! She talks to the client as well as listening to Spirit, so she just goes on and it is refreshing, as she make you feel so very comfortable...She is a Medium as well as a Psychic and Healer and she does not look at the clock, thinking OK, Times Up.. Lol I left there feeling I made a friend, as she wants to follow up om her people who come to her.. even as far as giving her Cell # for texting... So I just wanted to write a review, especially as a Thank You to others so I did not waste alot of time and money.. Miss June's business name is Sacred Soul Journeys and she lives in Va Beach... thx again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area