Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg area
 [Register]
Harrisburg area Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 09:32 PM

8 posts, read 39,534 times

Advertisements

Hey Dan and Chris!
Thanks for the info Dan! She decided to stay put in S.C. after hearing that it might be really hard to get a teacing job up in Pa--especially for a new teacher coming in from out of state. Still it is nice to have the info so she can try next year. Now we just have to find housing for ourselves and 2 miniature schnauzers. Never easy renting when you have dogs.
Chris, how is your housing search going? Did you do the craigs list thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2007, 02:18 AM

5 posts, read 42,122 times
Default Actually...

I just found out during the job interview it's in Mechanicsburg. So I'm poking around there...

The truth is a might live anywhere from Mechancicsburg to Harrisburg... I'll just have to get there and check out the neighborhoods and see what feels right.

And that's if I'm offered the job (the company is either offering me the job or not offering me the job tomorrow...) And then they have to accept my price... And so on. So we'll see what happens in the next 24 hours...

Until then, I'm putting this on the back burner.

Christopher

Old 05-01-2007, 06:10 AM

222 posts, read 1,405,554 times
If you do move to midtown be sure to check garden vietnamese on 3rd and reily. its some of the best ethnic food in the city.

they are puttting in a new local college campus (HACC) in that area in the nest year or so, parking is going to get tight, but that's good for home values.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,420 times
Default dauphin distribution

i am looking for a company in the camp hill or mechanicsburg area that was in existance in the 70's and 80's. it was a shipping and receiving distribution warehouse owned by a father and son by the name of adams. if anyone could provide me with any information on this matter please do.
thank you all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg area