Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2007, 02:05 PM

2 posts, read 6,973 times

Advertisements

Like most of the people asking questions about moving.... I was in maui a few years back....and quite simply i can't get it out my mind...now I'm working as a water treatment operator... and there is openings in maui... but i was considering opening a taqueria since is my family business and currently have been buying restaurant equipment ....i'm also a graduated college in culinary arts and hospitality management...so working as a cook or any other form of hospitality is not a problem at all...
is there too many taquerias in maui?
or is it better going to oahu?

I'm a mexicanamerican and love it when people ask me if I was "local" in maui...
i have 4 kids from 3 yrs old to 16..... so maybe if we move i will have to go firts...... we like our house in ca... but i'm out gas in competing with the johnson's... we could sell our house but refrain in buying for a while if we get a biz in motion.

thanks for any advice from the people living in HI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2007, 03:36 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,379,719 times
Kauai needs a taqueria
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii