Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2010, 11:59 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Oh, naive woman, if you think a taser in the groin will deter a man of medicine, you just don't understand the way men's minds work!
-lying on the floor, laughing hysterically-
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! Thats the way a lust-filled male mind works, dontcha know?
Especially after the added taser stimulation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2010, 12:07 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,869,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
-lying on the floor, laughing hysterically-
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! Thats the way a lust-filled male mind works, dontcha know?
Especially after the added taser stimulation!
LOL!!!

This is awful, I'm not going to be able to keep a straight face today at the doctors office now. Hmm, maybe I should put on some thigh high stockings and garter belt. A nice lacy thong and sheer lace bra to match and then wear some sexy little dress w/ a low cut front. I mean, if I'm going to get the man that excited by seeing a 4" incision on my boobie........ I might as well go all out.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:11 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
LOL!!!

This is awful, I'm not going to be able to keep a straight face today at the doctors office now. Hmm, maybe I should put on some thigh high stockings and garter belt. A nice lacy thong and sheer lace bra to match and then wear some sexy little dress w/ a low cut front. I mean, if I'm going to get the man that excited by seeing a 4" incision on my boobie........ I might as well go all out.

I think I would just about die laughing if you really did this.

Put a little heart tattoo on your other boob, red lipstick...false eyelashes...just a little too much perfume...and then suck on a lollipop...be sure to flip your tousled hair provocatively from time to time.

Let's see...was there a cliche I missed...?

Old 08-04-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
I think I would just about die laughing if you really did this.

Put a little heart tattoo on your other boob, red lipstick...false eyelashes...just a little too much perfume...and then suck on a lollipop...be sure to flip your tousled hair provocatively from time to time.

Let's see...was there a cliche I missed...?
I think you nailed them all........maybe she should bring up in conversation the fact that shes just a "poor, helpless woman"........

Old 08-04-2010, 12:39 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
I leave this thread for 2 days and you naughty people have made it hilarious

Old 08-04-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I think you nailed them all........maybe she should bring up in conversation the fact that shes just a "poor, helpless woman"........
She could shave her 'intimate' area in the shape of a winking eye...

I know, I know, she's there for a boobie exam. But who knows when an epidemic of non-consensual pelvic exams might break out?!!!

A woman must always be ready.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:43 PM

3,631 posts, read 14,551,923 times
I think you should take a copy of this thread for the folks at the doctors office - will probably make their day!

I still have angry 30 years old memories of someone coming out to my car at a rest stop telling me I could not nurse my baby in my own car and had to go inside and use the bathroom. I actually told them they could call the police on me.

It is not like I was swinging my boobs all over the place and I always covered with a receiving blanket, but good grief, the baby was hungry and there was no way I was going to stand in a dirty women's room to feed her just because someone was offended. We did move the car. I was not going to have my baby out of her carseat in a moving car so as not to offend someone.

-----

On a more militant note I had a friend have a simlar encounter at a restaurant and SHE whipped it out and said to the man who complained and was staring at her "its like cream and sugar all in one...want some for your coffee?'"

-------

Oh you puritans, lest ye complain more....women have been nursing babies in public since the dawn of time; it has only been in the last century that "modesty" for this has ocurred and I think, pretty much, only in the USA. Funny - the whole reason we have the darned things in the first place.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
It is not like I was swinging my boobs all over the place and I always covered with a receiving blanket, but good grief, the baby was hungry and there was no way I was going to stand in a dirty women's room to feed her just because someone was offended. We did move the car. I was not going to have my baby out of her carseat in a moving car so as not to offend someone.

-----

On a more militant note I had a friend have a simlar encounter at a restaurant and SHE whipped it out and said to the man who complained and was staring at her "its like cream and sugar all in one...want some for your coffee?'"

Those must be some mighty boobies.

Considering the method of extraction, shouldn't she have offered him 'whipped cream'?

Old 08-04-2010, 12:47 PM

3,631 posts, read 14,551,923 times
Quote:

Considering the method of extraction, shouldn't she have offered him 'whipped cream'?
Grooooooannnnnnnnn

Old 08-04-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I leave this thread for 2 days and you naughty people have made it hilarious
As my brilliant, funny father said........"When there is no intellect to appeal to, run them outta the room with razor-sharp humor. They still wont get it, but it makes them MIGHTY uncomfortable."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness