Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 08:31 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,118,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Yep....

You should do a great job.....the fact that you think the trifacial and trigeminal nerves are actually separate entitities bodes well for your understanding of complex facial anatomy
All I know is that they are three of the cranial nerves and that they have to do with the face. Obviously, I am still learning. Otherwise I'd have my video made already.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 10:17 AM

2,839 posts, read 9,979,375 times
LOLing that the police were called. I agree with the theory that the Powers That Be most definitely do not want people taking care of minor injuries themselves! How are the hospitals supposed to pay their bills??

Old 08-05-2010, 11:47 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,118,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchOfWhimsy View Post
LOLing that the police were called. I agree with the theory that the Powers That Be most definitely do not want people taking care of minor injuries themselves! How are the hospitals supposed to pay their bills??
Emergency rooms usually operate at a loss. That's why they are usually ratty looking and understaffed.

Most towns have a cancer center. Very nicely appointed/decorated. They make LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money. So avoiding a few stitches wouldn't take much out of the mouths of the conventional medicine money machine, I wouldn't think.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness