Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 10:30 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times

Advertisements

in my life, my daily walks with the Lord, everything. I am having such a hard time, and it affects my health and wellness, my very being.

I am trying, Lord knows, i am trying.... I try every minute of every day, and just hope and pray that I do the right thing, for myself, for my kids.

My health, overall, is better, My emotions were getting better, but with the days passing, I would say up and down. I came to terms, and when my dh came to realization, I seemed to have crashed. I don't know.

Things will be ok, I guess. This is my story.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...here-love.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2007, 10:50 AM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Robyn,I really feel for you!
I want you to buy the book or the tape on "The Secret" I bought the DVD,looked at it several times,I watched the DVD first at a Real Estate meeting.This is the secret to everything,you need to watch it several times because there are things in there that you will miss.It is about joy,health,relationship,money,love.It will transform your life. I see things differently now. Go get it, When I bought the DVD was like $37. Now it's on sale. Let me know after you watch it.

Old 07-14-2007, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Robyn,I really feel for you!
I want you to buy the book or the tape on "The Secret" I bought the DVD,looked at it several times,I watched the DVD first at a Real Estate meeting.This is the secret to everything,you need to watch it several times because there are things in there that you will miss.It is about joy,health,relationship,money,love.It will transform your life. I see things differently now. Go get it, When I bought the DVD was like $37. Now it's on sale. Let me know after you watch it.
Is that the one that Oprah had on her show...the name sounds so familiar...like there was a controversy surrounding it???

Old 07-14-2007, 11:01 AM

I didn't see Oprah show,I am not usually at home.
What is the controversy?
I just feel like a different person altogether.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:09 AM

I have no idea... I have seen the dvd on sale, I don't know... I'll take a peek, maybe rent it. Thank you for your advise...

Old 07-14-2007, 11:49 AM

Robyn - Yes,I just searched in the internet on Oprah. It is The Secret

Old 07-14-2007, 12:03 PM

186 posts, read 352,683 times
"The Secret" is crap and its a rip off--don't buy it unless you like being gullable and enjoy being ripped off. If you want to know more about "the secret"--everything you need to know about it is online for free.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:06 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,783,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
in my life, my daily walks with the Lord, everything. I am having such a hard time, and it affects my health and wellness, my very being.

I am trying, Lord knows, i am trying.... I try every minute of every day, and just hope and pray that I do the right thing, for myself, for my kids.

My health, overall, is better, My emotions were getting better, but with the days passing, I would say up and down. I came to terms, and when my dh came to realization, I seemed to have crashed. I don't know.

Things will be ok, I guess. This is my story.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...here-love.html

You're a beautiful woman and I will keep you in my prayers. I understand your pain and have been there before.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamInShape View Post
"The Secret" is crap and its a rip off--don't buy it unless you like being gullable and enjoy being ripped off. If you want to know more about "the secret"--everything you need to know about it is online for free.
Yes,it's free, and it's not a rip off. There are messeges there which are very deep. It needs to get into to your subconscious

Old 07-15-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
You're a beautiful woman and I will keep you in my prayers. I understand your pain and have been there before.
Thank you so much Moonsavvy......I am trying so hard...every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness