U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 07:52 AM

4,952 posts, read 4,563,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
God bless your kitty!!!!!!! -- Please give her a hug for me

Indeed it most certainly does!!!

We have IMMUNE SYSTEMS for a reason... They should not be filled with crap that doesnt belong there!
My grandmother-inlaw lost 6 siblings to diptheria.....

This is now a preventable disease thanks to vaccine.

People have forgotten how many children DIED before the age of 10 due to now preventable diseases.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-07-2015, 07:55 AM

13,291 posts, read 16,599,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If the cats have never been to a vet, how do you know whether they have anything contagious?
I got eyes...I interact with them every day......I don't need an expensive vet to confirm their good health to me....you might.

Old 08-07-2015, 08:04 AM

13,291 posts, read 16,599,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
My grandmother-inlaw lost 6 siblings to diptheria.....

This is now a preventable disease thanks to vaccine.

People have forgotten how many children DIED before the age of 10 due to now preventable diseases.
People also put blinders on to [forget] how many children ARE dying or damaged from vaccines.
Health, warm shelter, good food and nutrition, clean water and antiseptics are the REAL reason children aren't dying of "preventable" diseases.....
Look up the timelines for vaccine introduction...it's easy to see (very obvious) that diseases were decreased immensely BEFORE deadly vaccines were introduced.
Vaccines are responsible for keeping diseases and disabilities very much alive.
Vaccines are a gold mine for the medical (and pharmaceutical) society...guaranteed patients forever.

Old 08-07-2015, 02:47 PM

5,647 posts, read 11,816,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
People also put blinders on to [forget] how many children ARE dying or damaged from vaccines.
Health, warm shelter, good food and nutrition, clean water and antiseptics are the REAL reason children aren't dying of "preventable" diseases.....
Look up the timelines for vaccine introduction...it's easy to see (very obvious) that diseases were decreased immensely BEFORE deadly vaccines were introduced.
Vaccines are responsible for keeping diseases and disabilities very much alive.
Vaccines are a gold mine for the medical (and pharmaceutical) society...guaranteed patients forever.
Really, children are DYING from vaccines....feel free to back up that moronic claim with something you know nothing of....FACTS

Vaccines are one the single greatest medical innovations in history, it is very obvious that you have no understanding of how vaccines work or how safe they are.

Explain how vaccines are responsible for keeping diseases and disabilities alive when the exact OPPOSITE is true, un vaccinated children are responsible for bringing BACK diseases that were once thought to be ERADICATED thanks to vaccines. Again, won't hold my breath since you won't be able to prove your nonsense without resorting to ANTI-VAX propaganda websites which cater to loons...

Old 08-07-2015, 02:54 PM

5,647 posts, read 11,816,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
God bless your kitty!!!!!!! -- Please give her a hug for me

Indeed it most certainly does!!!

We have IMMUNE SYSTEMS for a reason... They should not be filled with crap that doesnt belong there!
Again, you haven't a CLUE how our immune systems work....without being bombarded by "crap" on a daily basis our immune systems would be useless....

Our immune systems are designed to adapt to and respond to "foreign" antigens, if antigens are never encountered the immune system can't develop a response in advance...the whole basis of vaccination....

If the first time your immune system "sees" a vaccine preventable disease is in nature, yes your immune system will EVENTUALLY develop a response, of course you may be dead or permanently crippled before that happens....

So I say again, you feel so strongly about your convictions...live them...go expose yourself to rabies and don't seek medical care afterwards....no doubt you and your "pure" immune system will be fine

Old 08-07-2015, 04:59 PM

19,867 posts, read 59,327,064 times
Enough. Deteriorated into one vs. one.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.