U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 06:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,073 times

Advertisements

Well, around 4or5 years ago, I was 10or11 at the time, I was involved in a car accident. I was in a small import car, stopped at a red light and rear-ended by a transport truck (16-wheeler) that did not even attempt to break. The truck stopped after the impact of hitting us. After the accident I was fine(I was the passenger). The driver complained about back pain, which he still gets. The person in the back seat suffered from anxiety and extremely bad panic attacks.

Could my problem be related to that accident?

For almost 9 months now I have been getting almost daily headaches?, pain at both my temples. The "headaches" range in pain from a dull pain to extreme I can't stand and need to lay down pain. They last in length anywhere from 10-20 minutes to 24hours. And they occur at no specific time. I also have a "tight" feeling at my neck. Was told they are "Tension Headaches". I have had urine tests, blood tests, eyes checked and the whole bit, and everything came out fine. I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, get at least 8hours of sleep a night. I still haven't figured out what the problem is, nor have my doctors..

Can anyone give me any advice on what I should do next? What might be the cause? Things I should do/check out?
Thanks!

Last edited by gr33zyinc; 09-05-2011 at 07:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness