U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 12:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,206 times

Advertisements

I've got the same thing. Red ulcers on the tounge, sore thoat, too. They start small and get to the size of a nickel, often ringworm shaped with white-ish ring. They come and go. It's been a year. I'll get three days off, things will look fine then then it starts back up. It can be painful, painful to talk mostly.
I've been seeing a Doctor about it, ran tests for all types of STD, Candida, other fungus and bacteria. Nothing coming back positive. Cut all gluten out for months and still got them. I do find that stress can be a trigger and think that perhaps mine is connected to a vitamin deficiency, though, that was tested too and no deficiencies were found.

When we get stresses however our bodies can really use up/burn up the vitamins that we have stored in our bodies. I think this perhaps has something to do with it, anyway. I'm also really trying to drink more water during the day and with meals. This does seem to help. I did used Colloidal Silver (10pm) for a while and thought maybe it helped, they did come back. Also, did Nystatin, but that had no effect.

It is frustrating. Doctors seem to have no idea. I'm tempted to go to a Chinese medicine doctor to see that they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2015, 05:42 PM

1 posts, read 998 times
I saw the picture of your tongue. It looks exactly like what I am dealing with. I have been sick for over 10 years and the sores are definitely part of it. Some doctors say I have behcets, others just don't know. I feel like I have flu, suffer from extreme headaches, GI problems, pain etc. somedays I feel like I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what will help. Doctors just keep sending me to the next doctor. They've found similar lesions in my GI track as well. Thing is when I'm well I feel great. It's just those days are far too few. One thing that has helped is going Gluteen free. I've only done it for a few months and the first month made me sicker then I had been in a very long time, but I'm noticing things in improving. Have you been diagnosed yet? Have you found any help?

Old 09-23-2015, 08:42 PM

1 posts, read 854 times
That is not an allergy its something sexually transmitted I never had these until my boyfriend cheated on me with a ***** and I've been to every doctor they don't know what the hell they are.

Old 06-28-2016, 03:47 AM

1 posts, read 569 times
I've gotten some sores on my tongue as well. It's been about 2 months now and still have them. I've tested myself for herpes and HIV and came back negative. Its really starting to freak me out. It looks exactly like the one on the picture

Old 07-01-2016, 09:03 PM

4,808 posts, read 7,007,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterkefir View Post
Hello Sweetbottoms I would like to let you there is a cure for what you have no i'm not a doctor but i can help you. It's very simple and I can't believe that doctors don't know this well actually I do believe it! Ok so it has to do with friendly bacteria and your digestive tract increase that with probiotics and your problem will be solved give it a good 3 months and you will be healed. Try using water kefirs the bottles at the store are to expensive and only contain a few strains water kefirs are your answer research and give it a shot!

For the person posting about folic acid try not to take it to much most people have a mutation that keeps you from converting it. Research MTHFR gene and folic acid some people that have chronic fatigue might benefit from this very much just remember everything has a balance and synergistic effect on something else. By the way water kefir has lots of the vitamin b's!
Let me guess...no, don't tell me....you sell water kefir?

Old 10-20-2018, 02:17 PM

1 posts, read 201 times
Look into Pemphigus Vulgaris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or