Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2007, 02:56 PM

283 posts, read 1,384,306 times

Advertisements

I had sex with a prostitute in Amsterdam....see the relationship thread for that.....anyways it has been over two weeks. I have gone to the doctor who felt my balls and looked at small pimples. He told me those were hair follicles and i trust him. he said if i don't experience discharge or a rash then i don't have anything. Anyways I was thinking if it were better if i went std clinic. I know where it is so should i go? Because my doctor was the same person who misdiagonized my sister who had a torn archilles tendon. But then again my doctor mostly sees males and he has seen many balls. So he should know right? I was expecting him to take a blood test but he told me that was only for hiv/aids. However, on the internet it says that a blood sample should have been taken. Do you think he didn't want to take a blood test because I wasn't showing any symptoms and still am not? I had sex with a condom on too....??

I am freaking out over anything on body even if it isn't on the genital area...

Last edited by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights; 08-20-2007 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: cause i forgot something
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 03:00 PM

283 posts, read 1,384,306 times
Also I had dripping when I came back from the trip but it wasn't profuse and it wasn't something i told my doctor. But washing my penis and drinking cranberry juice got rid of the dripping. I was kind of unhygenic in Europe and didn't change underwear or take a shower for like six days.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:22 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,845,806 times
Go to the clinic and take a blood test. That's the only way you will now. If then the doctor says nothing is showing up on the tests, then relax...Go to the clinic.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:29 PM

453 posts, read 2,100,990 times
it's worth going to a clinic to get checked out, but i've heard that prostitution in amsterdam is very well regulated and the prostitutes get checked regularly, so i doubt that you have anything. but it's still a good idea to get checked out, if nothing else for peace of mind
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness