U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 AM

13,500 posts, read 17,522,734 times

Advertisements

Hi JESSYMOJO,....eggs ARE a good source of protein.....I'm wondering if your hands hurting at night could be tunnel carpal syndrome...I had that....does your hand go nunb, and your fingers feel like big sausages?...mine would hurt the worst at night.....maybe you could try wearing wrist splints at night, and see if it works a bit for you........also I think you need to see an endocrinologist...they do some tests for hyperthyroidism that normal doctors don't do, and you wouldn't be the first person told multiple times their thyroid was fine...when it's not....good luck!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 06:35 AM

2,031 posts, read 5,084,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin View Post
From your symptoms, I wonder if you might have aspartame poisoning from diet foods/sodas/juices:

"The most common symptom related to aspartame poisoning is headache. Other symptoms...include problems with vision: blurred vision, blindness, and other eye problems. There have been cited reports of emotional and mental health issues as well. Some people reported memory loss, depression, mood issues, vertigo, and anxiety. Nausea and other stomach disorders are prevalent in aspartame poisoning. Other severe physical symptoms are also associated with aspartame poisoning. These include muscle cramping and joint pain, loss of energy, and heart attack-like symptoms.

read more here: Side Effects Of Aspartame

All your symptoms seem to fit, including the eye problems...
And the low red blood cells?

Old 02-07-2012, 06:52 AM

2,031 posts, read 5,084,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I have had abnormal WBC's and RBC's for over ten years now.

I can tell you one thing.....HAVING LOW RBC's is a form of anemia(even if your Hemoglobin is normal). When my RBC's go low I can feel it......energy goes way down, breathing gets labored, weak, bruise easily, slow to heal....and my skin gets very pale.

Have you seen a Hematologist......that would be the my next move.
Yay!
Should have been refereed to haematologist months ago.
Need full anemia screen and see what's going on with blood cell production in the bone marrow etc.

To the OP -assume they've checked you for mono, rheumatoid factor and SLE?
Did you have an acute infection/ illness just before all this kicked off?

i wonder if I could ask how much you weigh?

Old 02-07-2012, 03:45 PM

19,681 posts, read 20,229,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin
From your symptoms, I wonder if you might have aspartame poisoning from diet foods/sodas/juices:

"The most common symptom related to aspartame poisoning is headache. Other symptoms...include problems with vision: blurred vision, blindness, and other eye problems. There have been cited reports of emotional and mental health issues as well. Some people reported memory loss, depression, mood issues, vertigo, and anxiety. Nausea and other stomach disorders are prevalent in aspartame poisoning. Other severe physical symptoms are also associated with aspartame poisoning. These include muscle cramping and joint pain, loss of energy, and heart attack-like symptoms.

read more here: Side Effects Of Aspartame

All your symptoms seem to fit, including the eye problems...

And the low red blood cells?

Nice......nice job in picking out a tin-foil-hat diagnosis when you see it.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:55 PM

6,548 posts, read 20,843,686 times
My daughter as a baby made the worst face when given banana's for the first time. Throughout her life she never grew to like them...until at the age of 23 she started mixing them in smoothies. She found ways to mask the taste of them so she can tolerate them and now she likes them.

The trick is to eat natural foods. No nitrates, preservatives, salt, etc. Ask your vegan friends to help you get started slowly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness