U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 07:13 AM

2 posts, read 1,375 times

Advertisements

I am 72 years old, and have never been to a doctor, other than physicals in the military, and one with my job back in 1981. I have absolutely no pain what-so-ever, I eat a very healthy diet, take many supplements. Have not had a soda, or have not been in a fast food rest in over ten years. I feel absolutely fantastic, I feel like am i'm 30...I started taking 160,000 heat units of cayenne pepper a few months back, it just kicked up my health to a whole new level...Also, am up to 23 drops per day (three times a day) of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, it has kicked my health up another notch, if that's possible. I have more energy than I know what to do with....I feel blessed...I look around and all I see is fat people, people with health problems, taking dozens of prescription drugs....None are getting better, so sad...

Doctor Google is my doctor, he is the best....Doctors will not cure anything, it's big business....Cancer research is even bigger business.....All should research cayenne pepper & 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide....Two great books...."Curing with Cayenne"....And "The One Minute Miracle Cure"....Good heath to all....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 10:19 AM

28,189 posts, read 10,888,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayenne pepper View Post
I am 72 years old, and have never been to a doctor, other than physicals in the military, and one with my job back in 1981. I have absolutely no pain what-so-ever, I eat a very healthy diet, take many supplements. Have not had a soda, or have not been in a fast food rest in over ten years. I feel absolutely fantastic, I feel like am i'm 30...I started taking 160,000 heat units of cayenne pepper a few months back, it just kicked up my health to a whole new level...Also, am up to 23 drops per day (three times a day) of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, it has kicked my health up another notch, if that's possible. I have more energy than I know what to do with....I feel blessed...I look around and all I see is fat people, people with health problems, taking dozens of prescription drugs....None are getting better, so sad...

Doctor Google is my doctor, he is the best....Doctors will not cure anything, it's big business....Cancer research is even bigger business.....All should research cayenne pepper & 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide....Two great books...."Curing with Cayenne"....And "The One Minute Miracle Cure"....Good heath to all....
Good for YOU....I did the food grade H202 for a while off and on for years...I met a man about 21 yrs ago at the Pycnogenol lecture and was 72 at the time and did that protocol and said "he would never get cancer".....he was full of energy. I've lost contact with him. But I avoid MD's and see my integrative MD once a year now. I take cayenne daily now, took it years ago and went off it. Good to hear your story.

I know I'd feel SO MUCH BETTER if it were not for this hip replacement mess I live with now over 5 yrs.

And I'm not running to all the tests "they" say we need. Had 2 mamms in my early 50's and that's been it..I'm 78 this year. You say you feel like 30, I felt so good for most of my life and was going to write a book 39 Forever...but never got to it. Lots of joint issues now so I don't feel 39.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 03-23-2016 at 10:50 AM..

Old 03-23-2016, 02:58 PM

2 posts, read 1,375 times
Smile Write a book 45 forever....

Good for you young lady, sorry about you joint pain....Do you take cayenne pepper by mouth, or by capsules....Many of the experts on cayenne say you waste your time taking capsules, and the store bought cayenne pepper is not hot enough....I take the 160,000 HU's, it's hot, but worth it....Maybe you should try some of the hotter cayenne, I believe it would help your joint pain....Can, or do you still exercise? That would help, too....I feel very passionate about staying healthy, I exercise, walk daily, stationary bike daily, lift light weights, isometrics....etc....Eat a great big salad everyday, lots of broiled salmon....I could go on and on about health, but I won't....Keep a positive attitude, tell yourself that you will get better, believe it.....Take are, young lady...Write that book now, I will be looking for it....lol...It's never to late to get healthy...

Old 03-23-2016, 07:41 PM

Thanks, I worked with cayenne years ago when I read Left for Dead, Dick Quinn story. I was working to get BP lowered, another kinda fear tactic I've learned over years. I'll have to look at hotter cayenne again. I worked out at the gym into my mid 60's and then knee got worse and shoulders were injured from gym pulleys......and now the hip replacement mess. Shorter leg and major nerve damage outcome...IT band damage too....good grief...I get so angry some days.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:02 PM

Just looked at my cayenne and 1 capsule contains 40,000 HU's and I take 2 after morning food so I'll take more later in the day ... my knee that is the worst, decades of arthritis..."maybe" more cayenne will squelch joint pain. worth a try.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:00 AM

36,765 posts, read 11,938,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayenne pepper View Post

Yes, in many respects medicine is "big business." If a 69-year-old (or anyone else, frankly) doesn't want to be "proactive," he doesn't have to.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:48 AM

2,713 posts, read 2,440,187 times
My Dad wasn't one to ever have a regular checkup until he was in his 60's, and only went because his wife insisted. A friend of my Dad had made mention that he was feeling tired, and sluggish, and his Dr. had told him he had a substantial blockage in his arteries, and a triple bypass might help. My Dad's friend had the bypass done, and bragged about his energy, and feeling so much better, so my Dad went to his Dr. to ask if there were a possibility that a bypass might help him feel more energetic. The Dr. had my Dad's heart checked, and told him he had a 60% blockage and that a bypass would do him wonders.

My Dad took his Dr.'s suggestion, and had the operation. The next day in recovery, a nurse checking his bandages noticed a discoloration under his skin in the area of the operation, and alerted the Dr. They found he was bleeding under the skin, and the Dr. rushed him to the OR. It seems that in doing the bypass the surgeon had "accidentally" nicked my Dad's aorta, and they told him that another 3 minutes, and he would have bled out and died had the nurse not seen the problem.

After all that, a year later, my Dad went for a checkup to see how his heart was, and the tests found that 2 of the 3 bypasses had closed back up and no longer functioned as they were intended to. So, after 100's of thousands of dollars, and all the pain and anguish my Dad went through, he was actually like he was before. The sad part was that before all this my Dad was likely just feeling the effects of old age, and would have probably lived on for a good number of years without going under the knife. After all this, another Dr. filled my Dad's head with promises of a carotid artery surgery to make him feel so much better, and so here he goes again after his sister and I tried to talk him out of it. This surgery proved to be the final blow to my Dad's health. A few years after the last surgery, he had a massive stroke, and died 10 days later at 82.

Events such as this have jaded my opinion of the medical field making it harder for me to believe anything a medical professional tells me. I have no desire to suffer pain, mental anguish, and possibly hasten my demise simply because a "professional" offers up a diagnosis and feels something is in my best interest. I would have to know it is life or death before I accept a decision to go under the knife. It seems to me that the medical field has lost compassion for the populace, and looks upon us as a money-making endeavor.

Old 03-28-2016, 11:48 AM

Oh for sure, go to a doctor and they will find something to work on. There is so much info now for us to keep our hearts healthy and I love Dr. Sinatra's heart health info which I've posted some heart health info in my daily journal area.. personally I work to keep my heart healthy and I'm headed to 78 this year.

Thinking about this and my dad at his end of road, he was in his 90's and was in the hospital for I believe some cancer issues and while there for a few days, 3 different heart surgeons came to my sister and I to try to give my dad a pacemaker...we kept saying no and a new surgeon would come the next day, and then the next day...3 different surgeons tried to give him a pacemaker. They could have made quite a bit of money if they had accomplished their goal. He lived to close to 96 and amazing as he did not take care of himself food-wise, alcohol-wise. He did his life his way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness