Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 10:35 AM

2,886 posts, read 8,282,340 times

Advertisements

What Most Doctors don't tell you
Did you know that you don't have to be sick? and I don't know many doctors that will tell you this; at least not in this age. You don't have to have Diabetes;Cancer;the many autoimmune and psychiatric diseases, High Blood pressure , cholesterol. And you will save a lot of money.
Please everyone consider this as it is true, and Healthcare Practitioners will not make much money, if you adhere to this, I've tried it and it is a proven fact and not up for debate, If you really don't want to be sick; this is a excellent thing to consider and especially for your children who are still young; If you eat according to your blood type, you will be well. I have a problem with discipline; because most of the foods that are on the list for my blood type I like. I have cut out most things and noticed that when I did, my body responded favorably. I thought I'd just try to inform as many as possible. Do not confuse this with dieting and money making schemes out there on the web. This is not a diet. This is simply not eating the foods that are adverse to your genetic makeup. For example if you are type AB ; you can't have most seafoods, and poultry and a lot of things. Type O ; apple juice and american cheese(ARRRGH!!)
It works folks; trust me on this one, what you are eating can literally make you sick. Remember you are what you eat!!
Hope this may help someone who is really serious about their health.
God Bless
Here's the link find your blood type and click on to see the foods you're not suppose to have
Choosing Foods by Blood Type Menu (http://www.uoregon.edu/~sshapiro/ER4YT/FoodLists_TOC.html - broken link)

Last edited by yhwhshalomjr; 10-18-2007 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: added text
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 12:22 PM

436 posts, read 809,905 times
And this system erradicates the genetic propensity for diseases or disorders?

Doubtful.

Although a good diet is nice to maintain, this will not necessarily keep one free from diseases or disorders.

I noticed that there were no qualifications stated for the author of the site, nor were any there for the Dr. Damado

Old 10-18-2007, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiek View Post
And this system erradicates the genetic propensity for diseases or disorders?

Doubtful.

Although a good diet is nice to maintain, this will not necessarily keep one free from diseases or disorders.

I noticed that there were no qualifications stated for the author of the site, nor were any there for the Dr.D' Adamo
This did not originate from him, even though he's no doubt making a profit.
If you feel that this is not for then you fine!!
But it's something that most of learned in A&P anyways, that's why I mentioned
that this was not up for debate. There are people on here that choose to use natural remedies for diseases that our forefathers used and don't need qualifications for them like lemon juice and water; "If it works; work it"

Last edited by yhwhshalomjr; 10-18-2007 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: added text

Old 10-18-2007, 03:02 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,371,813 times
Blood type diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently it's up for substantial debate.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:03 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
I would venture that most doctors don't tell you about this because this is not evidence based; not because they are trying to "keep" anything from you. Physicians care about their patients and their well being; if there was something to this that was backed up with scientific evidence then they would be shouting it from the rooftops

Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
I would venture that most doctors don't tell you about this because this is not evidence based; not because they are trying to "keep" anything from you. Physicians care about their patients and their well being; if there was something to this that was backed up with scientific evidence then they would be shouting it from the rooftops
Well I didn't post this thread to get into any debates.
If it does not appeal to you move on
A lot of naturopathic remedies are not backed up by scientific evidence.
It worked for me, and I'm sharing, If you read the OP, which is the thread I started I stated that it wasn't up for debate with me. and that's the bottom line you have your opinion and are free to express it on this forum, please do so but don't expect any debates here.

Old 10-19-2007, 04:37 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
Well I didn't post this thread to get into any debates.
If it does not appeal to you move on
A lot of naturopathic remedies are not backed up by scientific evidence.
It worked for me, and I'm sharing, If you read the OP, which is the thread I started I stated that it wasn't up for debate with me. and that's the bottom line you have your opinion and are free to express it on this forum, please do so but don't expect any debates here.
Who was expecting a debate?? I was just expressing my opinion. Take it easy and have a good day

Old 10-19-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Who was expecting a debate?? I was just expressing my opinion. Take it easy and have a good day
Thanks!! for your post,
I apologize for reading your reply wrong; we have to remember that we all have different perspectives and backgrounds, so I read this as a debate.
You take care also

Old 10-20-2007, 03:00 AM

1,513 posts, read 3,388,067 times
Default This works for me!

The blood type diet is the ONLY thing that works for me. I feel so much better when I eat according to this plan, and it's the ONLY thing that enables me to lose weight. My skin clears up, and I have much more energy when eating according to my blood type. I don't bother to watch the serving recommendations; I just avoid whatever is on the avoid list and try to target items on the highly beneficial list. I was highly skeptical when I first tried this, but I was amazed at the results. However, I found that I had to be completely faithful in eliminating the items on the avoid list. The only cheating to be done is the recommended one day a week when you can eat anything you desire.

While I don't think this food plan is necessary for everyone, I do believe that it might be beneficial for anyone having health related problems or who is truly unable to lose weight. Almost everyone I've ever talked to about this claims to know someone who swears by this system. I would highly recommend this for the people who find that nothing else seems to work.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
The blood type diet is the ONLY thing that works for me. I feel so much better when I eat according to this plan, and it's the ONLY thing that enables me to lose weight. My skin clears up, and I have much more energy when eating according to my blood type. I don't bother to watch the serving recommendations; I just avoid whatever is on the avoid list and try to target items on the highly beneficial list. I was highly skeptical when I first tried this, but I was amazed at the results. However, I found that I had to be completely faithful in eliminating the items on the avoid list. The only cheating to be done is the recommended one day a week when you can eat anything you desire.

While I don't think this food plan is necessary for everyone, I do believe that it might be beneficial for anyone having health related problems or who is truly unable to lose weight. Almost everyone I've ever talked to about this claims to know someone who swears by this system. I would highly recommend this for the people who find that nothing else seems to work.
Thanks for your post blueberry;
This was the main idea for this thread; I talked to someone yesterday, that says she think it's the best route to take esp. for those with or that are susceptible to chronic illness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness