Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,664,286 times

Advertisements

I don't think it medical it's probably mental, as in thinking about it too much and not relaxing enough. Get yourself a vibe and some lube, wait until your home alone and practice finding your spot, the good one, is usually on the outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 07:08 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,440,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
why shouldn't you empty your bladder before sex? This is a new one to me.
If you have no problems having orgasm, it may not be something you need to do.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:12 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,664,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Oral sex begun by your lover lightly touching every part of your body. Butterfly touching. Occasionally, including your clitoris, but, unpredictably. Slow, but, not draggingly slow. Then full-fledged clitoral oral stimulation, slow, but, steady and reaching into the g-spot to push up toward the outside... changing, and when she says don't stop, then, don't stop and don't speed up. In a lover's words: I won't stop if it takes my last breath. To add a secret never ever mentioned in books... do not empty your bladder before sex. I was 42 before making this monumental discovery. After all this, your partner can have his turn.
That sounds very uncomfortable.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:46 PM

106 posts, read 476,904 times
I'm in the same boat here, haven't had a natural O since over twenty years ago, this was still before I went on meds that lower your sex drive. At Good Vibrations, a company in California, I bought a little vibrating dolphin that came with a silicone ring that your partner would wear around his-you-know-what and that was the only way I could reach an O with a partner since it seemed to hit just the right spot.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:28 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
You need to know your own body and have one alone...before you will be able to enjoy it with sex. It is more of a mind issue...you need to be able to relax and let go.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:33 PM

88,562 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Yikes poor kid. I'm unclear though--can you have one with yourself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Yes you can, clitoral stimulation by yourself using a vibrator or your fingers works for me. I cannot orgasam during intercourse either, I can have an orgasam if I pleasure myself or if my husband performs oral sex down there that's it. Maybe instead of focusing on getting an orgasam you should just dim the lights, light some candles, maybe give each other a body massage with those scented oils they sell in those adult shops, kissing each body part and teasing one another before you get down to it. Take it slow, relax, enjoy yourself, let everything in your life that may be stressing you fly out of the window.
LOL. I think stepka was asking the question of the OP.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:13 PM

20,932 posts, read 28,414,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
LOL. I think stepka was asking the question of the OP.
You are right I thought stepka was asking how to have one with yourself. My bad

Old 02-02-2013, 10:14 PM

20,932 posts, read 28,414,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
If you have no problems having orgasm, it may not be something you need to do.
This still does not answer my question, what's the benefit of not emptying your bladder before sex.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:04 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times
Empty bladder, full bladder, makes no difference to me. Sex is definitely a quality of life issue. I have so many married friends not getting it and it's sad. I think they may be in the same boat and simply don't enjoy it. I think for a couple of them it's because they somehow lost that emotional connection with their spouse. One said her husband was very conventional and boring. She said she could go the rest of her life without it. A horrifying concept for me. I feel sorry for you not being able to have the big O. Once a week is basic maintenance and three or four times a week is optimal. I've never not been able to have one. I think it has a lot to do with what your body gets used to.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:22 AM

2,159 posts, read 1,663,848 times
It might be your mattress. Try the floor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness