U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2016, 06:44 PM

5,333 posts, read 11,503,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janis64 View Post
Gee, how did I know you would say that. You are a very pessimistic person.
And you are naive beyond belief if you believe otherwise....

Tell me....how many "negative" reviews are on the manufacturers website???

Any????

Do you really think NO ONE has anything negative to say about the product or maybe, just maybe would the manufacturer never post a negative response....

If the negative responses aren't listed than even IF the positive reviews are real they are worthless....
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2016, 07:15 PM

140 posts, read 76,718 times
Three and one-half years ago I underwent tennis elbow debridement surgery on my right side once the pain-masking effects of the cortisone injections I received had worn off. My surgery was successful, and I returned to normal activity a short time thereafter. Fast forward to last year at this time - Lo and behold - tennis elbow strikes again - this time on my left side. I wanted to take a natural approach to healing before considering invasive surgery, even though I was fully aware of how simple the procedure and recovery were. I had no luck with either rest, ice, acupuncture or chiropractic care, so I opted to try a PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injection. MOST. PAINFUL. PROCEDURE. EVERRRRR!! Not only was the injection ridiculously painful, it increased the level and duration of the pain I was already experiencing, it was VERY expensive, and it was not covered by insurance. Two weeks after having the PRP injection, I called my ortho surgeon and said, "schedule me, please!" Following my surgery last year in July, I went to PT approximately six to eight times and that was it. I got back to my regular activities real quick. My surgeon told me that after you undergo a debridement procedure, you'll never have the problem again. So far, so good.

Old 05-24-2019, 12:00 PM

1 posts, read 206 times
I suffered from tennis elbow throughout my whole tennis career, to the point where I just got used to it and ignored it so i could keep playing. It wasn't until i found this finger flexer till i actually started feeling some relief. I've tried the tennis elbow bands and all the remedies but nothing has quite helped like the finger flexer. I highly recommend it for anyone else desperately trying to get rid of their tennis elbow.
Link: bit.ly/freefingerflexer

Old 05-24-2019, 12:30 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,819,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Atkins View Post
I suffered from tennis elbow throughout my whole tennis career, to the point where I just got used to it and ignored it so i could keep playing. It wasn't until i found this finger flexer till i actually started feeling some relief. I've tried the tennis elbow bands and all the remedies but nothing has quite helped like the finger flexer. I highly recommend it for anyone else desperately trying to get rid of their tennis elbow.
Link: bit.ly/freefingerflexer

Thanks for the advertisement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness