Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 07:08 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I think you are spot-on there nmnita. This is not normal. I have not read every single post yet, but I wonder what the OP's diet is like. Probably not very good.

20yrsinBranson
My diet is actually excellent. I rarely eat junk food never eat dairy or beef as I'm allergic to both and avoid gluten as much as possible. I eat plenty of vegetables and organic meat. The only thing I could think of is that I may be allergic to something else as my stomach is very sensitive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2013, 07:12 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Did this start when your Smart Meter was installed? Some people are very sensistive to them, especially if they are on an adjoining wall to where you spend a good amount of time.
Interesting never heard about this. But I'm not sure I have a smart meter on my house and after googling about it definitely won't get one installed.

Old 08-21-2013, 08:39 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,109,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Interesting never heard about this. But I'm not sure I have a smart meter on my house and after googling about it definitely won't get one installed.
If your power co. wants to install them, I don't think you have a choice, I know we didn't. And with that said, I'm not sure I buy all this stuff about them being so "dangerous" etc. I think our cell phones and computers expose us to a lot more than those things. JMO

Old 08-21-2013, 10:21 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,579,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Did this start when your Smart Meter was installed? Some people are very sensistive to them, especially if they are on an adjoining wall to where you spend a good amount of time.

UMMMM, no..............very, very, very, very unlikely the cause of the problem:

Old 08-24-2013, 10:08 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Quote:
Good for you. Take a look at this latest finding.

Live Blood Analysis - Observable Effects of RF/MW Radiation via Smart Meters - YouTube

Old 08-27-2013, 10:08 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Quote:
Some people look to B vitamins for energy. I got a complex that I had a reaction to, so don't take them. For me, taking a 1/4 t of MSM in some juice really boosts my energy level. You might consider looking into this supplement. Other people work their way up to a t a day. I'll feel kind of run down, take the MSM, and end up scrubbing floors, baking bread, and walking the dog. I really do notice a difference. Tastes awful, so mix it with something. Also take it in the AM.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:33 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,364,436 times
Quote:

I did take a short course of prednisone for costachondritis about two weeks ago and wondering if this could be an after affect also. I've also been experiencing nausea and forgetfulness as well. I completely forgot a password over the weekend that I've had for years.
I read this whole thread through then went back and read it again and I saw this. I took prednisone last year for an allergic reaction and I couldn't get out of my own way for over a month after. Prednisone messes with your white blood count. It takes a long time for the effects of prednisone to leave the body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness