Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 03:02 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times

Advertisements

Keep your fingernails clipped and shower before bed so you can dry out at night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 03:10 PM

1,950 posts, read 3,527,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abjorik View Post
Yes they were just day before yesterday.They bursted yesterday and fluid's traces still left on the skin. I cannot take a shower because it was so painful 3 days ago. Is it vital to take the shower everyday in my situation? Because I feel pain and burning in my genital area.
In my haunch (top of the left foot) I also have a fungus trace or herpes trace, actually it looks like a crust. But it was just a red spot but then it has become a crust.
If I had fluid blisters does it mean that it might be other illness than fungus? Can Herpes do such things?
Yes. In fact, the presence of vesicles in the genital area at any point in your illness would indicate herpes rather than fungus. The vesicles do pop, but often the area continues to remain very painful until your immune system contains the virus. Do not put any creams, lotions, vaseline, etc...on the area, for these will encourage the virus to replicate for a longer period of time. You need to read these resources & have a long discussion with your provider about HSV. Resources:

Herpes Resource Center
Genital Herpes - STD information from CDC
Hardin MD : Genital Herpes Pictures

Old 09-27-2013, 03:57 PM

37 posts, read 337,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by west seattle gal View Post
Yes. In fact, the presence of vesicles in the genital area at any point in your illness would indicate herpes rather than fungus. The vesicles do pop, but often the area continues to remain very painful until your immune system contains the virus. Do not put any creams, lotions, vaseline, etc...on the area, for these will encourage the virus to replicate for a longer period of time. You need to read these resources & have a long discussion with your provider about HSV. Resources:

Herpes Resource Center
Genital Herpes - STD information from CDC
Hardin MD : Genital Herpes Pictures
thank you for your answer. Tthe 3rd doctor who told me that it might be a Herpes prescribed me a Acyclovir ointment 5% cream against herpes and pills against herpes.

Old 09-27-2013, 04:45 PM

5,439 posts, read 16,862,267 times
Try the Lamisil .

Old 09-27-2013, 05:59 PM

1,950 posts, read 3,527,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abjorik View Post
thank you for your answer. Tthe 3rd doctor who told me that it might be a Herpes prescribed me a Acyclovir ointment 5% cream against herpes and pills against herpes.
The acyclovir cream specifically for herpes is OK to use, of course (as are the pills). Hope you are following through and taking the medication. Good luck.

Last edited by west seattle gal; 09-27-2013 at 06:14 PM..

Old 09-27-2013, 06:40 PM

37 posts, read 337,753 times
I hope that soon I am gonna find out what it exactly is. I have 3 different diagnosis and do not know what I am actually treating.

Despite I put acyclovir and take a pills, I am experiencing strong burning and pain in my genital area that make me hurt while I walk.

2 month ago by blood test, the doctors found a herpes, but I have been told that almost everyone has a herpes. Why it is not hurting everyone?

Old 09-27-2013, 06:57 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
Different types of herpes. Simplex causes mouth sores, sometimes called cold sores.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:05 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
What is wrong with your freakin Drs'? The very first thing any Dr. does here is to take a scraping and send it to the lab!!!It's just total incompetence if they don't. With my ears they sent in a sample and found it was fungal and because the fungal infection screws things up so bad the bacteria get right in there and infect things further. The Lamisil took care of the fungus but I also needed a good antibiotic to knock out the bacteria. The antibiotic also contained a steroid to sooth the inflammation. Why a Dr. would not use the lab for a diagnosis is just stupid. It ends up costing the medical system WAY more $$$$, not IDing the condition and treating it correctly the FIRST time.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:16 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
Don't believe the OP is in the US by the language.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:44 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,498,031 times
I could be way off, but it sounds a lot like hidradenitis suppurativa, and if it is, everything you are doing is essentially only irritating the problem. This is very often misdiagnosed. I hope you get a correct diagnosis, whatever it is.

Here is info on HS:

Hidradenitis suppurativa - MayoClinic.com

http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/hidra...ideshow/277/#1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness