Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 06:00 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,992,173 times

Advertisements

You might have had a mini-stroke. See your doctor, but don't panic. Lots of people have them. The symptoms go away in a few days, but have your doctor deal with preventing any more in the future, which is not that big a deal.

Meanwhile, has there been an event in your recent life that was stressful? Even if you feel relaxed, something that is hanging over you might be causing a great deal of stress that you are not conscious of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 06:07 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
I work in the optical field, and when I prescribe glasses for patients, I recommend they get an anti-reflective coating on their glasses, especially when they use the computer a lot. There are a lot of A/R coatings out there, but Crizal Prevencia is an especially good one. But the simplest thing you can do when using the computer is blink a lot. People forget to blink when they're using the computer and other electronics because they tend to stare at whatever they are looking at. Blinking keeps your eyes from drying out which can lead to eyestrain. Also look away from the computer from time to time and look into the distance. This relaxes the muscles you use for near vision. I agree with everyone else that you may have a sinus infection. A visit to the doctor may be in order.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,027 times
Guys. I've the same, when I stay too much on computer, I've like a sinusite allergies. I've seen so many doctors, they can't help me.

It's not about Wi-Fi because I used Ethernet and still the problem. I don't really feel the problem on phone or tv (But I never stay 6h on those, maybe that why). I tried to change computer screen few times but the problem still here.

Thank you for you help and everybody with similar problem should not be shy to speak here, we can help together.

Sorry for my bad English

(Also it could be something about stress and not screen)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness