U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 04:39 PM

130 posts, read 482,587 times

Advertisements

a friend of mine has been having the same problem. rather than just doing the "small" things that ppl here are telling/recommending u to do, why not go for the homerun and cleanse out your "WHOLE" colon and buy one of those colon cleansing herbal supplement packs (pills & drink mix). sure it will cost like.....$70, and u will crap like...4-5 times a day. but wow what a load off your mind after u completed the one month long program my friend is using colonix from drnatura.com, and soo far she likes the results

just read into what im saying or some other type of colon cleansing supplements or better yet just ask your doctor and see what he/she thinks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2007, 11:02 PM

605 posts, read 692,449 times
I bought Simple Cleanse by Enzymatic - a 2 week cleanse. It looks good, I can't tolerate any cramping, I need a smooth move
Looking forward to it....lol

Old 12-21-2007, 11:04 PM

Please tell me this isn't true what actually happens??

http://www.blessedherbs.com/bh/colon_testimonials?svppk=1&s_cid=colon%20cleansing content_32_4_001 (broken link)

Old 01-06-2008, 01:07 AM

130 posts, read 482,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBNorCal View Post
Please tell me this isn't true what actually happens??

Photo Testimonials | Blessed Herbs Com (http://www.blessedherbs.com/bh/colon_testimonials?svppk=1&s_cid=colon%20cleansing content_32_4_001 - broken link)

well.....its been 6 weeks and my friend told me that nothing major ever came out . not everyone has the same results? im guessing the constipation wasnt that bad.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:57 AM
tao

721 posts, read 3,004,854 times
I clicked on the link and saw the pics. Gross!

Old 01-08-2008, 10:45 AM

76 posts, read 242,682 times
Default constipation

first.. this is not medical advice since i do not know what else is going on with your body, but...
never .. never.. take laxatives. there is enough data out there to prove that not only are they too harsh, but they can cause weakening of the intestinal walls, leading to more constipation and many more complications.
most people are constipated but don't know it! if you are not going 3/day, you are constipated. thats all.
so it depends on how badly constipated you are.
if you are talking one a day, or one every other day... i would try and make sure you are eating enough fiber, drinking enough water (not coffee, tea, or soda) and moving enough. you can also try massaging your stomach in a clockwise direction (your head is 12 and your feet at the 6 position)...
make sure you are eating enough fruits and veg... stay away from processed foods. if the problem started after some illness, or after a medication use, your intestinal flora may need to be attended to...
these are, of course, general guidelines... depending on your situation..
but may be a good place to start.
hope that helps

Old 01-11-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drrick View Post
first.. this is not medical advice since i do not know what else is going on with your body, but...
never .. never.. take laxatives. there is enough data out there to prove that not only are they too harsh, but they can cause weakening of the intestinal walls, leading to more constipation and many more complications.
most people are constipated but don't know it! if you are not going 3/day, you are constipated. thats all.
so it depends on how badly constipated you are.
if you are talking one a day, or one every other day... i would try and make sure you are eating enough fiber, drinking enough water (not coffee, tea, or soda) and moving enough. you can also try massaging your stomach in a clockwise direction (your head is 12 and your feet at the 6 position)...
make sure you are eating enough fruits and veg... stay away from processed foods. if the problem started after some illness, or after a medication use, your intestinal flora may need to be attended to...
these are, of course, general guidelines... depending on your situation..
but may be a good place to start.
hope that helps
Hear ya thanks!!! Milk of Magnesia sucks--made me sick in the head.
I started eating broccoli and more veggies in ranch dip yum yum and I am pooping more at least, and I eat bran cereal. I did show Candida a few months back--never did treatment (Nystatin) for it--don't have time now--moving and starting school.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:07 PM

76 posts, read 242,682 times
even if you can't treat for it just yet... trying to make sure you don't "feed" the little guys (candida).... keep the sugar, and processed foods down...
try and eat more whole foods..
and look into healing the intestinal walls... and leaky gut syndrome...
if you do that, then getting rid of the candida should be easier.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:03 AM

206 posts, read 643,612 times
Originally Posted by DiamondD
What in your life are you unwilling to let go of? If you want to explore what this physical symptom may be related to in terms of what in your life is asking for your attention, then that is something to look at. There are entire branches of medicine that treat and explore not just the symptom, but seek to get at the underying root cause. Any physical symptom is a part of your being that is trying to deliver information to you in a loving way so it can be addressed. That is another way of exploring what is going on.

my question....
what does being full of $h!t have to do with you letting something in your life go?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness