Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2014, 03:29 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,061,905 times

Advertisements

I had never heard of this before, but now that I have it, it makes perfect sense.
Had a flu shot, then got a cold in Feb, then a sinus infection that 3 antibiotics didn't touch. Constant headache, ears ringing, sore throat, malaise (on the couch all the time) and feeling hot and sick. No appetite. Sleepy alot. Neck pain. Cat scan showed nothing. ENT was useless.

Its been more than 3 months and I am still lingering with this. One urgent care gave me Prednisone, which has helped somewhat, but the only thing you can do is REST. This could be Epstein Barr, but I am no teenager so its not Mono, but I do have the EB in my system from my teens. Did it revive itself??? What ever it is, am taking it easy, cause I am old and need to recover. You just don't bounce back like you do when you're young!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness