U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2007, 10:40 PM

605 posts, read 691,135 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of a good product for the eyes that helps with overall dehydration-darkness? I've tried Lancome and Murad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2007, 02:04 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,673,797 times
Default Mary Kay

Do you know a Mary Kay consultant? You might want to try their undereye product. I know several gals who swear by it!

Old 12-30-2007, 07:41 PM

13 posts, read 37,536 times
Vitamin K! I think peter thomas roth sells something called power k. Check out sephora. But definently vitamin k.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:23 AM

76 posts, read 242,594 times
hi
this is not to say that the other comments are wrong.. but...
do you want to get rid of the dark circles or just cover them? if they are not affected by sleep... the other common reason is from adrenal fatigue usually due to some form of digestion issue. most people have what's called a delayed food sensitivity... which causes inflammation, and taxes your adrenals... and causes stress.
this is the most common....
actually, speaking from personal experience.... i have searched for answers to this and it was not until i spoke with a guy who actually developed a specialized test to determine delayed food sensitivity (IgG ) did i find the answers.
its so common, they are sometimes referred to as "allergic shiners"
the physicial i spoke with is the only one in the country who does this test... its more than just an IgG test though...
but if you speak to your doc, they can run a regular IgG test to check for you... or.. i know the other doc can work with yours to do the testing...
not sure if this was what you were looking for, but hope it helps!

Old 01-08-2008, 12:19 PM

12,977 posts, read 30,327,165 times
Origins has an under eye product that from what Ive heard from the wife's friends is amzaing. No puffery I think, it works for dark circles and puffiness.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:42 PM

605 posts, read 691,135 times
thanks guys!

Where do I get Vit K? In what form to put under my eyes?

Drrick! You make sense. I have digestive issues (Candida) and I don't get enough sleep. I had an igG done and have a whole list of foods I can and cannot eat I had to pay some $$ for that test. It is similar to the book Eat Right For Your Blood Type--right?
Will check out NoPuffery too
thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness