U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 05:31 PM

13,138 posts, read 37,352,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
anyone suffer from it? what have you done about it if anything? do you have nitro pills or take special vitamins or aspirin for it?
Have you researched the Omega- 3 Fatty Acids. These Fats are very powerful in thinning the blood and also at lowering inflammation thru out the body. They also are great at preventing ''Sudden Cardiac Arrest''.

Anyway research them and see what you think.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:18 PM

233 posts, read 707,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Dude;

Do yourself a favor and look up the disease before you make random comments, angina pectoris CANNOT occur in anyone of any age.

Find ONE case report of ischemic chest pain in a child.....
do yourself a favor and look up all the diseases that were thought only adult can have... and see children young. i know of a child 9 yrs old that suffered a stroke. i child 14 months sufferinf moya moya. children 9 and such juvenile diabetes. children 10 yrs old have arthritis. children under certain cases can suffer most things if not all of what adults suffer. and once more, just because you have not heard of it... does not mean it can not happen.

Old 06-15-2008, 11:03 PM

5,360 posts, read 11,520,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
do yourself a favor and look up all the diseases that were thought only adult can have... and see children young. i know of a child 9 yrs old that suffered a stroke. i child 14 months sufferinf moya moya. children 9 and such juvenile diabetes. children 10 yrs old have arthritis. children under certain cases can suffer most things if not all of what adults suffer. and once more, just because you have not heard of it... does not mean it can not happen.
Dude,

Not surprising that JUVENILES can suffer from JUVENILE onset diabetes and JUVENILE rheumatoid arthritis....nothing earth shattering there.

Back to your original WRONG response. An 11 yo CANNOT suffer from angina,it has nothing to do with what I have heard of....by definition a child cannot have angina.

Obviously you won't admit when you are wrong, but wrong you most certainly are.......

Old 06-16-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Dude,

Not surprising that JUVENILES can suffer from JUVENILE onset diabetes and JUVENILE rheumatoid arthritis....nothing earth shattering there.

Back to your original WRONG response. An 11 yo CANNOT suffer from angina,it has nothing to do with what I have heard of....by definition a child cannot have angina.

Obviously you won't admit when you are wrong, but wrong you most

certainly are.......
and that is where you are wrong. when i make a mistake or say i am wrong, i will admit it. ok mr know it all... explain how a chilld "CANNOT"

Old 06-16-2008, 10:17 AM

Quote:
and that is where you are wrong. when i make a mistake or say i am wrong, i will admit it. ok mr know it all... explain how a chilld "CANNOT"
explain "angina"

I honestly don't believe you know what it is, because once you know the definition it becomes clear that a child CANNOT suffer from it.....

Old 06-16-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:
explain "angina"

I honestly don't believe you know what it is, because once you know the definition it becomes clear that a child CANNOT suffer from it.....
i know what it is.... i want you to tell me. you said, i am wrong. but, suppose... what if you were? would you admit it?

Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 PM

Quote:
i know what it is.... i want you to tell me. you said, i am wrong. but, suppose... what if you were? would you admit it?
Nice obfuscating......I know what angina is and what causes it you clearly don't.....

You don't know what it is...... else you would understand an 11 yo can't suffer from it.

Case closed

Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 PM

2,489 posts, read 7,552,318 times
If the enlarged coronaries become blocked from blood clots, then the heart muscle supplied by the coronary artery suffers from a lack of oxygen. This can cause chest pain (known as angina) or a heart attack.

taken from: Ask the Pediatric Cardiologist: Kawasaki Disease (http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3002079 - broken link)

Also, another form of angina that can occur in children is Ludwig's angina:
Ludwig's Angina in Children - July 1999 - American Academy of Family Physicians

Granted, neither is common, but it can occur in children.......

Also, according to the Cleveland Clinic's definition: Angina (also called angina pectoris) Discomfort or pressure, usually in the chest, caused by a temporarily inadequate blood supply to the heart muscle......couldn't a child who has a cardiac malformation also have angina?

Just asking........

Old 06-16-2008, 03:29 PM

2,111 posts, read 6,438,583 times
Ok this thread is now closed, if you cant act like adults and talk, this is what happends. There is no personal attacks aloud here....read the TOS. Thread closed!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness