U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 09:36 PM

2,493 posts, read 3,438,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis s View Post
THANK YOU SIR

MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
No soup for you, Oliver. Fifty push ups in the corner. NOW !!!

one, two, three, four, five..... !!!

Anybody else wanna push their luck? You people think this is a game? THIS IS NEW YEARS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2008, 01:57 AM

10,194 posts, read 22,678,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
Sergeant Greenie here...

Okay, everyone, I want everyone up and out of bed tomorrow by 7AM. Got that?

You will all have scrambled egg whites for breakfast. No crying please.

Everyone must do situps, pushups, and run or walk for 1 hour and have this done in the morning BEFORE you do anything else.

For dinner, chicken breast and steamed broccoli.

You can have black coffee in the morning but the only other liquid you will drink all day is water. Okay? Water.

No whining. No complaining. No excuses. Report back to me in the evening.

Sgt. Greenie

-------------

P.S. Oh, and one more thing. No naps. You get out of bed in the morning and you get into bed at night, that's it. Do I make myself clear?

7am is too early. I will get up when i get up.

I will have fruit for breakfast like always.

I exercise in the afternoon, i hate mornings. lol

I'll take the steamed broccoli over some eco-farmed brown rice, but Dennis can have my chicken, since i do not eat animals.

Any questions?

Old 01-02-2008, 03:48 AM

2,111 posts, read 6,433,440 times
Well I just got hit with a cold, so I have been in bed on my laptop for most of the day. I was going to start my daily walks, but I cant even breath right now. I hate starting the New Year off with a cold, I feel like I am missing something by being sick. I am also going to be starting Jenny Craig this coming week, my BD is on ground hog day..lol, and I told myself I am going to loose the 30 pounds of extra chub that has latched on to my a**. Lol. I want to atleast loose 10 pounds by my 46 BD. So I have to just get out there and do what I need to do. It is hard to get the motivation, but once you get it and get going it is easy, well for me anyway. But good luck to all, may we all be able to finish what we are all going to start in the New Year!!!

Old 01-02-2008, 04:08 AM

5,006 posts, read 14,114,834 times
I don't know. I just told myself that January 1st was my last pig out day, and I cut out things.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:41 AM

Okay, everyone, I have a bit of a sore throat today, so I'll be issuing all my orders from command central, which is my bed. I have my dog here with me. She has no teeth, but she will growl at any slackers.

Everyone, steam your veggies.... steam, steam, steam...

grrrrr.....

Old 01-02-2008, 09:28 AM

21,956 posts, read 21,890,255 times
YIKES!!! O-V-E-R....the holidays are over? Yes sergeant! But exercise? I love the good foods idea. Healthy food always taste good to me. Exercise?? Um.....ok, I'll brush my teeth and take a shower.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
Okay, everyone, I have a bit of a sore throat today, so I'll be issuing all my orders from command central, which is my bed. I have my dog here with me. She has no teeth, but she will growl at any slackers.

Everyone, steam your veggies.... steam, steam, steam...

grrrrr.....
Take care of that sore throat. It's probably due to yelling out all those orders! No, all joking aside...get well!!

Old 01-02-2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
YIKES!!! O-V-E-R....the holidays are over? Yes sergeant! But exercise? I love the good foods idea. Healthy food always taste good to me. Exercise?? Um.....ok, I'll brush my teeth and take a shower.
I agree. I think exercise is too much to take on so soon.

Let's all try and climb back into the saddle slowly.

Today let's just concentrate on eating some vegetables, and then we can take up physical exertion next week.

Old 01-02-2008, 11:36 PM

2,111 posts, read 6,433,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Take care of that sore throat. It's probably due to yelling out all those orders! No, all joking aside...get well!!
Hahaha that made me laugh cynwldkat. Green feel better. I hear ya on the sore throat. This cold I have is in my throat and nose, I have been in bed pretty much all day feeling like crap. Exercise is out of the picture for me for a few days anyway.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:48 AM

You both take care ya hear??? Hopefully today will be a better day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness