Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2015, 03:18 PM

433 posts, read 1,370,125 times

Advertisements

I visited a men's salon/spa a few months ago, back in September 2014. I spent time relaxing in their whirlpool. The next day, I noticed some redness on my foreskin which causes pain at random times during the day, but not everyday. I was too embarrassed to go to a doctor to talk about it and show my penis. But the problem is still there and in the next few days I'm going to force myself to go see a doctor for this.

Does anyone know if ignoring this problem for months could have made it worse and I got some kind of disease or infection? Is this easily treatable?

Last edited by mtlquebec102; 01-24-2015 at 04:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 09:15 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,288,731 times
It may be nothing, but if it is something which can be treated, best it be treated sooner than later.

As for myself, I would consider "that" an important part of my body - something which should get a "right now" priority visit to an urgent care or regular doctor!

As for "showing it" to the doctor, they have seen hundreds / thousands of naked people - nothing new to them. They will be looking at the redness and thinking about what it is, not thinking about anything else. (Sort of like a car mechanic could care less what model car you have, but is interested in the problem you say you are having with the car.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness