Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 02:26 AM

37,092 posts, read 41,220,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiloo View Post
I was born in 56, in the 80s I underwent fertility testing and the measles antibody test was one of the tests given because it is very dangerous to the fetus if you get measles when you are pregnant, my Dr said I had lost my immunity so he innoculated me for MMR I believe...he warned me that the immunization was going to be a little rough on me as an adult I would actually get some symptoms of RA (which I did, my hands ached for a couple weeks). I would think you would want to check out why adults might have such a reaction to an immunization. But anyway, I am glad I got that new immunization (I think it was a series).
Yes, I have worked with a man who was totally deaf due to measles, it is not a walk in the park disease, that is why we almost had erradicated it until the illegal aliens arrived here lately and started this new outbreak. Also, in years past, measles outbreaks have happened in close quarters like college dorms and jails and I know of an adult man who died in jail with the measles. It is not fun and games, I do not understand people who do not immunize their kids, they are saying they would rather have their child die than have autism (if that is even caused by immunizations, frankly I think the increase in autism is more likely caused by processed foods and environmental causes).
You were tested for rubella (German measles), not measles. Rubella can cause severe birth defects if a mother has it during pregnancy, so obstetricians prefer for a woman to have the vaccine before she gets pregnant if she tests negative for antibodies to the virus.

The source of the new outbreak has not been identified, but it is likely a legal traveler, not an illegal alien. Outbreaks have mostly happened in communities that do not vaccinate, not dorms and jails. A large outbreak in Ohio last year was started by missionaries from an Amish community that went to the Philippines, caught measles, came home, and eventually resulted in more than 300 cases. No illegals involved.

The unaccompanied children who came here last year did not bring measles with them. They came from countries that vaccinate against measles (and other diseases). Some even brought their shot records with them. Those that needed immunization were given the appropriate vaccines.

Vectors or Victims? Docs Slam Rumors That Migrants Carry Disease - NBC News

Research is pointing more and more toward genetic causes for autism.

Old 02-09-2015, 03:29 AM

282 posts, read 446,956 times
Vaccination has been proven to be completely ineffective.
Vaccination has been proven to, if it does prevent measles, rob the iummune system of the chance to overcome it.
Vaccination is likely the sole cause of autism and autism spectrum disorders.
Vaccination is proven the sole cause of so-called "SIDS" which is, the completely healthy baby dies shortly after vaccination.
Vaccination is filled with chemicals and poisons and toxins that will cause serious issues throughout life.
I could go on.

No child should ever get vaccinated, if you are intelligent and love your child.
Don't listen to the hype and the fanatical morons who vehemently promote vaccination despite the fact the barely even know math nevermind advanced medicine.

p.s. whoever says there are "genetic causes for autism" is either deceived by false reports or completely lying to promote vaccination.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:31 AM

10,227 posts, read 6,308,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSun View Post
Vaccination has been proven to, if it does prevent measles, rob the iummune system of the chance to overcome it.
Vaccination is proven the sole cause of so-called "SIDS" which is, the completely healthy baby dies shortly after vaccination.
Vaccination is filled with chemicals and poisons and toxins that will cause serious issues throughout life.
I could go on.

No child should ever get vaccinated, if you are intelligent and love your child.
Don't listen to the hype and the fanatical morons who vehemently promote vaccination despite the fact the barely even know math nevermind advanced medicine.

p.s. whoever says there are "genetic causes for autism" is either deceived by false reports or completely lying to promote vaccination.
Turn on the TV. Watch all those ads by pharms pushing this pill and that pill. Music, flowers, puppy dogs. Then come all the warnings. Stop taking and call your doctor if you experience yada, yada, yada. Return to all the beautiful scenes.

Why are these warnings required for all these pills, but NO warnings for all these vacines? There are NO adverse reactions? Is anyone ever told what they are? No. Why not? Because government has an agenda.

I find it absolutely horrific that one day old newborns are required to get a Hep. vax. Their tiny bodies cannot process whole milk at that point. Even mother's own milk at that early stage is not the same as her later milk will be. Yet, CHEMICALS are fine for these newborns??????

What in the world will the human race be like in the future? I think we are going to reap what we are sowing today.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:32 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,763,721 times
Quote:
I could go on.

1. Vaccination has eradicated smallpox in the USA, and up until recently, the measles, and pertussis, among other things. It has been proven effective in completely eliminating certain diseases from existence, which is why those diseases ceased to exist UNTIL the vaccine scare caused people to start refusing to vaccinate their children again.

2. If vaccination were the sole cause of autism, then people who were not vaccinated would not be autistic. Since there are autistic people who were not vaccinated, this claim is proven false.

3. SIDS existed long before vaccines did - the name of it - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, is relatively new in the long history of medicine, but that's only its name. The fact that otherwise healthy infants died suddenly in their cribs has been documented for thousands of years.

4. Vaccines are filled with toxins and chemicals, and so is air, and so is your computer, and so is your clothing, and your bedding, and your food, even if you choose to eat only organic.

5. No one is claiming that there are genetic causes for autism. Suzy said:
Quote:
Research is pointing more and more toward genetic causes for autism.
"Research is pointing more and more toward" does not equal "there are."

If you don't want to vaccinate your kid, that's fine. Just keep your child out of school, and out of the public, and keep yourself and the rest of your family out of school and out of the public, because your unvaccinated self is a risk of danger to the rest of society.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:40 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,763,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Turn on the TV. Watch all those ads by pharms pushing this pill and that pill. Music, flowers, puppy dogs. Then come all the warnings. Stop taking and call your doctor if you experience yada, yada, yada. Return to all the beautiful scenes.

Why are these warnings required for all these pills, but NO warnings for all these vacines? There are NO adverse reactions? Is anyone ever told what they are? No. Why not? Because government has an agenda.

I find it absolutely horrific that one day old newborns are required to get a Hep. vax. Their tiny bodies cannot process whole milk at that point. Even mother's own milk at that early stage is not the same as her later milk will be. Yet, CHEMICALS are fine for these newborns??????

What in the world will the human race be like in the future? I think we are going to reap what we are sowing today.
Probably because their tiny bodies can't handle hepatitis B. So they figure - they'll vaccinate against it - which their bodies can handle a lot better than if they actually got hepatitis - which is a risk when you're born. Infants and young children are at a much higher risk of infection from HepB than anyone else.

Also, the warnings for side effects are provided by the doctor. All those pills are taken by the patient, and come with patient information they can read. Vaccines are administered by the physician or PA, and the patient does not self-inject. Of course - if you want, you can always ask the doctor for a copy of the patient information. All vaccines come with it, it's readily available for anyone who asks.

You can also find any known side effects for any recommended vaccines by going to the vaccine manufacturer's website, or to the FDA's website, or to PubMed, or to vaccines.gov

No one is trying to hide anything from you.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:53 AM

282 posts, read 446,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
So they figure - they'll vaccinate against it - which their bodies can handle a lot better than if they actually got hepatitis
This is a total myth. Vaccinations have never been proven to be able to allow the immune system to defend against a virus.

On the contrary, vaccinations have been proven to:
1) suppress and weaken the immune system due to immunosuppressive agents that can cause permanent damaging effects and a weaker immune system more susceptible to all sorts of diseases, and
2) infect the victim of the vaccination with the virus or disease it's supposed to be immunizing against, and not only infect the victim but infect them far worse then if they had naturally gotten the disease.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:41 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,283,997 times
Quote:
I could go on.

Quote:
This is a total myth. Vaccinations have never been proven to be able to allow the immune system to defend against a virus.

On the contrary, vaccinations have been proven to:
1) suppress and weaken the immune system due to immunosuppressive agents that can cause permanent damaging effects and a weaker immune system more susceptible to all sorts of diseases, and
2) infect the victim of the vaccination with the virus or disease it's supposed to be immunizing against, and not only infect the victim but infect them far worse then if they had naturally gotten the disease.
You make ridiculous posts like this which fly totally in the face of all scientific and medical evidence.

You have the temerity to state these silly opinions without producing one shred of evidence to support them.

Is this a comic act? Or do you actually expect people here to take you seriously?

Old 02-09-2015, 06:44 AM

2,441 posts, read 2,606,173 times
Quote:
I could go on.

I see you are a very passionate person, with strong opinions about the "sodomist agenda" and the effort which went into faking pictures to make it look like there was a holocaust. Please let me reassure you that on vaccines you have it wrong: the real, verifiable data show the opposite of what you think.

You keep on using this word prove. I do not think it means what you think it means. There are hundreds of studies on hundreds of thousands of people provingthe safety and efficacy of vaccines. Denmark went through the medical records of every child in the country pre and post vaccination and conclusively showed that autism is genetic. Wakefield was paid to test nine kids at a birthday party.

If vaccination causes serious issues throughout life why am I and my kids, and all my friends and my friends kids disgustingly healthy, happy and normal?

And, because anecdata is the shizz, everyone I've known with an autistic kid immediately upon diagnosis and learning the signs looked at their husband or themselves and thought hmmmmm.

Last edited by WildColonialGirl; 02-09-2015 at 07:06 AM..

Old 02-09-2015, 06:57 AM

2,441 posts, read 2,606,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post

They don't advertise vaccines because they don't make any money off them, with the exception of Gardasil. Although, if they can invent a tetanus which doesn't hurt I'll be all over that one.

Your statement that there are no warnings for vaccines shows that you've never received one or given one to a child. You talk about benefits and risks before you decide which shot will happen that day, then you talk about specifics of that vaccine and are given a two sided piece of paper listing all possible reactions from the most common the least common in explicit detail. My kids and I have had vaccines at eleven different paediatric and GP practices and the public health office in several states and three different countries and this procedure has been followed in all of them. It's basic informed consent, plus self preservation so they don't get a phone call worried about a rash reaction at 3 am.

Milk and colostrum are chemicals, as are water, air, skin, blood, muscles, nerves, etc. Newborns can process whole milk if they are given it, it's just not what they're offered.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:03 AM

10,227 posts, read 6,308,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Probably because their tiny bodies can't handle hepatitis B. So they figure - they'll vaccinate against it - which their bodies can handle a lot better than if they actually got hepatitis - which is a risk when you're born. Infants and young children are at a much higher risk of infection from HepB than anyone else.

Also, the warnings for side effects are provided by the doctor. All those pills are taken by the patient, and come with patient information they can read. Vaccines are administered by the physician or PA, and the patient does not self-inject. Of course - if you want, you can always ask the doctor for a copy of the patient information. All vaccines come with it, it's readily available for anyone who asks.

You can also find any known side effects for any recommended vaccines by going to the vaccine manufacturer's website, or to the FDA's website, or to PubMed, or to vaccines.gov

No one is trying to hide anything from you.
Where would a one day old baby get hepatitis? Dirty needles. They are given that Vitamin K shot after birth. Risk of a dirty needle. Hospital is covering themselves.

Same with adults on IV in hospitals. Risk of a contaminated needle in a hospital. They say the same vax is needed for adults who have been in the hospital on an IV.

Made me see the connection. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.