Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2015, 06:47 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I have never posted here and have been gone for a while, I wanted to discuss something with those of you who like this subject. A lot has been written about the differences between those who get up really early and those who stay up really late but not much is said about those in the middle, I have read a lot of articles and have found some pretty interesting information but I have never discussed it with anyone so I would like to give it a try here. How does it work for you? I personally consider my self a hummingbird because I am a guy who is somewhere in between the both extremes. I can adjust to different schedules as needed. I personally don't like really early nor really late wake ups and by the same token I don't like really early nor really late bedtime. Honestly I wished I never had to sleep at all because I love both the day and night and can find plenty of things to do on both times. I like to get up around 8:30 am at the latest but of course I am not rich so I have to work for a living so that is reserved for my days off. I know many people who get up at 5 and 6 am every day and I know I could never be like that although I do get up that early 3 days a week but it is only because I like to go to the gym before work but I don't like it.sleeping in until 10 or 11 am is not for me either. As far as bedtime goes I like to stay up late but no later than 1 am. Once again I am not rich so since I have to work for a living I can't go to bed that late except for my days off. This sometimes causes problems for me because I don't get enough sleep lol. But anyway tell me your case and let's discuss this. Which one are you early bird night owl or Hummingbird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness