Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2015, 12:24 AM

4 posts, read 3,152 times

Advertisements

I was recently injured at the job from lifting heavy boxes and packing and the company already admitted it's partially their fault because of changes made months ago which forces people to lift heavy boxes since the vacuum that picks it up can no longer reach pallets that are farthest away. It gradually started with some pain and then a small lump. I put some ice on it hoping it will get back to normal but on Saturday I woke up and the whole forearm was swollen and red that I went to the emergency room. They kept asking me if I cut myself but I didn't. They said it's unusual for it to get like that from lifting heavy objects but that's the only conclusion that makes sense. Before this I never had pain in this area. Is this unusual? Could something else be going on? What can of tests can I take to find out? They did ultrasound and x-ray but they didn't check my blood. Is there a blood test I can take to see if something is wrong with my bones or muscles? What is it called?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness