Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like illegal Drugs?
I like them very much 13 18.57%
I like them some times 12 17.14%
I like them but Im afraid to use them 1 1.43%
I have never Tried them 29 41.43%
I dont like them but want to try them in the future 0 0%
I tried them and did not like them 8 11.43%
I tried them and hate them 7 10.00%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,550,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Well maybe is true about the "misconception" I mean, more people drink alcohol compared to crack, and more people smoke compared to illegal drug users, and the only difference is the legal issue, they are both legal.
Also cocaine, crack, meth, and all other strong drugs destroys peoples life.
Just do a Google search for "meth" and see the pictures of before and after meth.

MetaSurfing: Faces of Meth
Alcohol does destroy people's lives. You can also see the pictures and data that shows the same.

You have a great day.
El Amigo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 04:32 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,491,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elamigo View Post
Alcohol does destroy people's lives. You can also see the pictures and data that shows the same.

You have a great day.
El Amigo
I know that alcohol also destroy people's lives.
I am just making the point that if the alcohol abuse is higher compared to illegal drugs is because is legal.
El amigo del Amigo,

Old 06-15-2009, 09:28 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,550,104 times
Quote:
I am just making the point that if the alcohol abuse is higher compared to illegal drugs is because is legal.
El amigo del Amigo,
Got it, thanks.

You have a great El Amigo del Amigo. I liked that.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:47 AM

1,104 posts, read 3,701,234 times
Quote:
El amigo del Amigo,

I don't think crack even if legal would ever be popular with the masses. Alcohol is popular because almost everyone enjoys the experience of being buzzed/drunk, whereas with other drugs the mind altering effects are not as pleasent.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 AM

2,742 posts, read 7,491,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanCutHippie View Post
I don't think crack even if legal would ever be popular with the masses. Alcohol is popular because almost everyone enjoys the experience of being buzzed/drunk, whereas with other drugs the mind altering effects are not as pleasent.
What about cocaine, and other drugs including ecstasy??
Also do you think people don't enjoy the experience from crack(at least at the beginning)?

Old 04-09-2010, 01:27 PM

409 posts, read 2,633,668 times
Almost 40% of the people that voted in the poll have tried drugs and like them.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:24 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,300,680 times
Default opposite views

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTS Mom View Post
I'll be the old fogey who doesn't like illegal drugs...matter of fact, I don't like any of the potentially mind-altering LEGAL drugs!

I tried pot a very few times and got sick every time. I was told by a doctor that I could be "allergic" to cannabis. It was probably my psychological abhorrence to the drug scene. I've seen it destroy too many people...and hurt the innocent ones who love them.

Alcohol, I've seen it destroy too many people...and hurt the innocent ones who love them". ...It was probably my psychological abhorrence to the bar scene, so I don't drink...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness