Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2017, 09:32 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Jo, I agree with your statements and I don't interfere with my daughter's decisions on health either. She knows how I feel and is now pushing me too much to get a knee replacement...I'm enjoying being home from a long health condition and IF I decide to do one it will be when I'm ready.

My daughter had some colonoscopies when she was married and ended up with some stomach surgery, but her decision was between she and her then husband. Probably stomach issues were from difficult living with her partner. She has said she's not having anymore and the marriage ended in divorce and sadly the children's father died young from lung cancer. No one can tell us what to do or not, but OFFER suggestions or support or or or.

As far as comments here and on C-D in general, the feel of the whole forum is to debate. I've been on many groups and none like this group.

Jo, thinking more about this issue, and what I'm realizing is that those who really attack or want to debate other's info etc, they really don't offer posts that are informational. I have never seen them post a issue but attack/debate others. Maybe they posted stuff before I arrived at C-D but I don't see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 10:18 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times
Quote:
Jo, thinking more about this issue, and what I'm realizing is that those who really attack or want to debate other's info etc, they really don't offer posts that are informational. I have never seen them post a issue but attack/debate others. Maybe they posted stuff before I arrived at C-D but I don't see it.

I've seen those who "attack" your posts (including myself) post a lot of information. but we post only information that is either personal or can be backed by respected sites.

I dont "attack" other people's posts but yours are so off-the-wall that I feel the need to contradict them sometimes because it's worrisome that some naive people may follow your information. For example, I ignored it when you posted that evidence proved Kato Kaeline killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman and that Mark Fuhman helped cover it up -- because that idiocy didnt affect anyone's health or well-being.

//www.city-data.com/forum/48849534-post40.html

Old 07-28-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I've seen those who "attack" your posts (including myself) post a lot of information. but we post only information that is either personal or can be backed by respected sites.

I dont "attack" other people's posts but yours are so off-the-wall that I feel the need to contradict them sometimes because it's worrisome that some naive people may follow your information. For example, I ignored it when you posted that evidence proved Kato Kaeline killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman and that Mark Fuhman helped cover it up -- because that idiocy didnt affect anyone's health or well-being.

//www.city-data.com/forum/48849534-post40.html
These are our opinions and WHY not let people have them. It's a big world and NOT one sided. As far as OJ, no need to bring that into here. There are plenty of people who think like "us". So many adults here but many come across like little children crying for acceptance.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:30 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times
Quote:
These are our opinions and WHY not let people have them. It's a big world and NOT one sided. As far as OJ, no need to bring that into here. There are plenty of people who think like "us". So many adults here but many come across like little children crying for acceptance.

I think there is a reason to bring it here. If some people were aware of the weirdness of posts regarding situations with which they are familiar (like the O J situation), they might look at other posts with a more guarded eye.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:35 AM

Well it's truly OT and people form their own judgements without others attempting to bring people down.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:36 AM

6,103 posts, read 8,817,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I think there is a reason to bring it here. If some people were aware of the weirdness of posts regarding situations with which they are familiar (like the O J situation), they might look at other posts with a more guarded eye.
Good point. Crackpots will be crackpots.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:41 AM

And it's true birds of a feather flock together...some flock more than others. Again, very small minds who leave no room for other minds. I'm done, this thread can be closed as far as I'm concerned.

Old 07-28-2017, 03:17 PM

10,230 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Yeah....everyone seems to say it's great...that makes it sound pretty scary to me. Actually I don't want to find something enjoyable that I can't get for myself legally.
This is precisely how we now have an Opioid Problem. Oh, this is a WONDERFUL feeling. Give me MORE.

I guess there are a lot of people who like the the feeling of not be in control of their own mind and body. Not one of them. How I survived the 60's Culture.

Old 07-28-2017, 04:42 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
my first one they did not put me to sleep- I said I rather die than do another- thanks God now they knock you out- congrats I've had 3 done so far-- wish they come up with a better plan than the "green flush ya" drinks -- UGHHH

Well, I guess you could go for a complete colon flush from one of those places beforehand, but I'm not so sure that would be preferable, not in my book anyway.

Old 07-28-2017, 04:50 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
This is precisely how we now have an Opioid Problem. Oh, this is a WONDERFUL feeling. Give me MORE.

I guess there are a lot of people who like the the feeling of not be in control of their own mind and body. Not one of them. How I survived the 60's Culture.
Propofol is not a narcotic.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness