Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 05:51 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,004,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
I would never have associated "rage" with "menopause", and I think it's a disservice to women to correlate the two. It's such an antique stereotype to imply that women lose their minds, or become raging crazies, because of their periods.

Although hormones can exaggerate emotions, I think the emotion that is experienced is probably more directly related to external, rather than internal, events. That is, I think someone who is experiencing rage would be experiencing rage regardless of whether periods are regular or irregular.

I would suggest looking at the bigger picture to identify what else is going on that is causing anger.
You won't associate it now, but you will when you experience it. And if you don't experience it, good for you. don't discount what someone else is saying just because you don't believe it.

Peri menopause is like PMS on steroids....it takes up several notches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 12:59 PM

1 posts, read 580 times
Post peri at age 43 - like a light switch! Bam. Awful.
If anyone has tips or a diet plan - feel free! It's like I gain weight in my sleep.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:47 PM

1,058 posts, read 675,615 times
Hey y'all. I'm 36 now and I'm very happy. Lots has happened since I wrote the original post. I went on BC for about a year and then seemed to help so MANY issues. I'm off BC now and my periods are normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness