Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2018, 11:58 AM

2,360 posts, read 1,915,241 times

Advertisements

So i have sinus bradycardia and irregular sinus bradycardia ( skips a beat). Starting to get back into shape and after working out for a brisk walk for 30 mins, my heart rate barely broke 90bpm. using a watch and the treadmill equipment both read the same give or take 2+- beats. I had this issue since 7th grade when i passed out in school. Dr wanted to do a pacemaker at that time but we decided to go with another route. Since i was active all through high school i never really needed it. Just as long as i am active, my heart would be ok. So nearly 30 years later and 20lbs heavier ( need to lose) i can still manage to do a brisk run and get the same results when i was 7th grade. From what i was told, i should have "out grown this" and be good. I am about to go back to working out again, and going to baby step this process till i can see if my chest doesnt hurt. I know when my heart skips 2-3 beats, feels like i been hit by a 220volt on my chest. Has anybody experience this issue? i know your not Drs and i should go see one.. but i dont need any downtime for a pacemaker, much less $$ to spend as insurance will not pay for it. (pre-existing issue)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness