Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2018, 10:15 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesiss23 View Post
As a pharmacist, generic Zetia is widely available. Most pharmacies should have it in stock and if not, they can order it. The prices of the two drugs have decreased very nicely and is similarly priced to other statins. For a month of generic Zetia, we charge about $20. If you charge about $10 for a 90 day supply of generic Zetia, you are losing money. I don't know how they do it. They don't win the award to largest decrease from brand to generic. The biggest decrease is Abilify which was about a $1000 a month right before it went generic and is now about $30 a month.
But, as another pharmacist, our mail order house still charges almost 200.00 toward the donut hole based upon AWP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 08:56 AM

2 posts, read 1,687 times
Canadacloudpharmacy.com are the best alternative... they are an actual pharmacy not just a website. Those guys are the most legit I can find...you can actually speak with the pharmacist and they only send their medication from Canada

Old 06-12-2018, 01:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,367 times
Pharmacy Checker shows 3 Canadian only pharmacies. My favourite one is www.pharmacy.cloud Canada Cloud Pharmacy. They are a real pharmacy in Vancouver, super friendly staff, good website. They are a solid choice. There are two others but i have only used them and am very impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
Now that Canadadrugs.com has been caught doing truly awful things, I don't trust them, nor do I want to give them another dime of our money. Canadian pharmacy fined $34 million for illegal imports | News & Observer

DH takes one cholesterol med that is not available with a generic in the US and, if we bought it through his Part D Medicare plan, would put him in the donut hole in 5 months. We've had zero trouble with it from Canada Drugs, and yes, his cholesterol has come down considerably because of this drug.

So - those of you who use Canada Drugs, are you going elsewhere? What alternatives are there?

Old 06-22-2018, 02:31 PM

2 posts, read 1,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
Now that Canadadrugs.com has been caught doing truly awful things, I don't trust them, nor do I want to give them another dime of our money. Canadian pharmacy fined $34 million for illegal imports | News & Observer

DH takes one cholesterol med that is not available with a generic in the US and, if we bought it through his Part D Medicare plan, would put him in the donut hole in 5 months. We've had zero trouble with it from Canada Drugs, and yes, his cholesterol has come down considerably because of this drug.

So - those of you who use Canada Drugs, are you going elsewhere? What alternatives are there?
Just search for alternatives. Try to make sure they are an actual pharmacy, which seems nearly impossible

Some people don't mind getting medication from wherever, whatever is cheapest sorta thing. I found an amazing pharmacy website with an actual pharmacy which i personally checked out when I was in Canada. They are called canadacloudpharmacy .com. You are very welcome everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness