Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 09:40 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,069,372 times

Advertisements

Oh I think my diet is pretty good. Before I got the job, I was good. It wasn't until after I started, that the problem happened, so I think once I find a new job it should go back to normal. For example I had a week off and it went back to normal. But then once I was back at work, i started up again. So I think it's the job that is causing it, and not the diet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 10:29 PM

1,734 posts, read 1,202,648 times
Get yourself a can of [International Coffee] Maxwell House Café Français at the grocery store. There are other flavors but this is the one I recommend. It will be about 3 bucks.

It tastes good and not as harsh as regular coffee. One cup or mugfull is all you want and probably all you should drink in a day.

This stuff has been around since the 70s and my mother always swore it had a laxative effect. I can attest though I only have it occasionally. Probably the coconut oil and non-dairy creamer in it.
Attached Thumbnails
What can I do about this constipation and sex problem?-12959328.jpeg  

Old 09-03-2018, 02:55 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Oh I think my diet is pretty good. Before I got the job, I was good. It wasn't until after I started, that the problem happened, so I think once I find a new job it should go back to normal. For example I had a week off and it went back to normal. But then once I was back at work, i started up again. So I think it's the job that is causing it, and not the diet.
I would suggest that the hours you keep, your level of physical activity, the amount of time spent sitting, frequency and quantity of food eaten and beverages consumed all differ from your time at work and your time off. These are the things that would have the most impact on your "habits." Attempting to consume foreign substances to control some kind of clock that doesn't want or need to be controlled to such a degree creates more problems than it cures.

Old 09-03-2018, 05:07 PM

Oh okay. I do a lot of physical activity in my full time job, then sit at a desk a lot in my park time job.

Old 09-10-2018, 05:20 PM

631 posts, read 562,552 times
I cooked 4 cups (dry) of navy beans last week and ate them all over the course of the week. Man, if that doesn't cure constipation, nothing will. Not diarrhea, but easy sh*tting. Easy farting, too.

Old 09-10-2018, 06:41 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Basically I have been suffering from constipation for the past few months, which I talked about on here in a previous thread. I have been taking Metamucil, for it and that has been working the best so far, cause the other things I tried that were recommended, didn't work as well.

However, basically I will go to the bathroom once in the day, but then later on in the day, when I want to have sex with my gf, I have to hit the toilet again all of a sudden during sex, either half way through, or even sooner.

I think it's because I was told by the doctor that the reason for the constipation was most likely anxiety, cause of things I have been going through, and my theory is, is that when I have sex, a lot of the anxiety goes away, and I am much more relaxed, which causes a release to have to hit the toilet. But that is just a guess.

However, this happening all the time during sex with my gf, and I would like a medication that can get it all out for the day, so that I am free to have sex without this release happening during each time, where I have to take a break and hit the toilet every time.

What do you think, is there anything better than metamucil, but not so strong that it will cause diarrhea either?
I think that giving up sex might be the answer if the constipation doesn't resolve

Old 05-29-2019, 09:03 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Any relief?

Old 05-29-2019, 09:24 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Any relief?
Who knows? The latest is insomnia after sex.... Try to keep up!

Old 05-29-2019, 09:32 PM

Actually I think I figured out the problem, and I was working in the cold in the winter time, and now that it's not winter anymore, it went away. The cold was causing constipation, and sex loosened the constipation But now that I am not working in the cold winter anymore, it's gone.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:47 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Go poop after you have sex. You’re up with insomnia anyway....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness