Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 06:55 AM

21 posts, read 11,629 times

Advertisements

For years now right after I pee I use paper towels to clean the tip of my penis and the foreskin but now I have toilet paper that is stuck on my foreskin and I tried washing it but all of it doesn't come off, still a lot left and even used lotion, it's like I have to use my nail and scratch it off but that still also doesn't get rid of all of it. What can I use to get all of it out? it's even stuck under my foreskin. Also what am I supposed to be using to wipe after peeing? Is there a specific product for this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2018, 07:01 AM

6,617 posts, read 6,537,463 times
Get it all off in the shower and use wet wipes you can buy at any grocery store, dollar store or pharmacy. They don't break apart and just toss them into the trash can.

For the tiny bit of moisture in them, I don't think you'd feel damp afterwards.

Old 11-19-2018, 10:41 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
HUM, I am getting an slightly funny feeling from this post............you wipe your penis with paper after urinating???????? And the paper will not come off...try water, or it will dissolve next time you take a shower.

I am slightly skeptical that this post is on the up and up???????

Old 11-19-2018, 05:13 PM

21 posts, read 11,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
Get it all off in the shower and use wet wipes you can buy at any grocery store, dollar store or pharmacy. They don't break apart and just toss them into the trash can.

For the tiny bit of moisture in them, I don't think you'd feel damp afterwards.

I didn't use wipes because I wasn't sure if it was safe to use it on my penis, but I will contact the company just to be sure that it's 100% safe

Old 11-19-2018, 05:21 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,859,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingToUnderstand View Post
I didn't use wipes because I wasn't sure if it was safe to use it on my penis, but I will contact the company just to be sure that it's 100% safe
Hand wipes are not meant to be used on the genitals, but "flushable" wipes (like these:https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cottonell...AaAqE5EALw_wcB) are meant to be used on the genital area. Just don't ever flush them, because they clog pipes. And if you still keep getting white stuff on your foreskin that doesn't wipe off easily, see a doctor. It could be a yeast infection, but it would probably be sore and/or itchy if that were the case.

Old 11-19-2018, 05:44 PM

17,536 posts, read 13,324,825 times
Quote:
Oh for God's sake. Prostitutes have been buying wet wipe for years to clean up little messes. They won't damage your precious penis!

How do I know, you might ask? I'm a pharmacist and a local emporium bought wet wipes by the case

Old 11-19-2018, 05:56 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
Hand wipes are not meant to be used on the genitals, but "flushable" wipes (like these:https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cottonell...AaAqE5EALw_wcB) are meant to be used on the genital area. Just don't ever flush them, because they clog pipes. And if you still keep getting white stuff on your foreskin that doesn't wipe off easily, see a doctor. It could be a yeast infection, but it would probably be sore and/or itchy if that were the case.
Even the flushable ones, I don't flush in toilet...toilets can get clogged too easily. They are totally safe, I keep a stock. If they are good for baby's bottoms and other bottoms they are ok for your P.

Old 11-19-2018, 07:04 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,859,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Even the flushable ones, I don't flush in toilet...toilets can get clogged too easily. They are totally safe, I keep a stock. If they are good for baby's bottoms and other bottoms they are ok for your P.
That's what I was trying to say, don't flush the flushable wipes.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:19 PM

3,297 posts, read 3,021,473 times
Quote:
For years now right after I pee I use paper towels to clean the tip of my penis and the foreskin but now I have toilet paper that is stuck on my foreskin and I tried washing it but all of it doesn't come off, still a lot left and even used lotion, it's like I have to use my nail and scratch it off but that still also doesn't get rid of all of it. What can I use to get all of it out? it's even stuck under my foreskin. Also what am I supposed to be using to wipe after peeing? Is there a specific product for this?
I'm a gal but don't most guys just give it a couple of shakes and put it back in their pants? I even remember one time many years ago when Dustin Hoffman was on a talk show talking about his role in "Little Big Man" and saying that he had so much makeup on his hands, he couldn't do the "shake" thing so his wife had to help him out. So it seemed like that is the common thing to do.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:26 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I'm a gal but don't most guys just give it a couple of shakes and put it back in their pants? I even remember one time many years ago when Dustin Hoffman was on a talk show talking about his role in "Little Big Man" and saying that he had so much makeup on his hands, he couldn't do the "shake" thing so his wife had to help him out. So it seemed like that is the common thing to do.
I've never heard of a man who did this before. Maybe he represents the cutting edge of change in male behavior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness