Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2019, 08:33 AM

14,931 posts, read 12,130,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryScaredGirl View Post
My backpain is on the left and it goes under my left rips... idk what that is, ultrasound showed nothing on the left and there was nothing to feel either. Anyways what I just mean is, is it bad to get General Anasthesia when you have other problems like ovariancysts, this weeird backpain on the left. Cause even sometimes its numbish on my back and it hurts when I put my back on somwthing, like a chair or sofa. I had this before the gallbladder attacks. Any ways I am just wondering.. I know yes I should ask the doctors about it and I will but on 16 July. Still 2 Weeks^^

Did anyone get a Gallbladder surgery when they also had other things like other diseases???
How is general Anasthesia????
For sure they do. A patient fills out a health history form, showing any other health problems, chronic diseases, previous procedures so the surgeon, anesthesiologists, anyone taking care of you knows about them. Before the surgery, your doctor, or a nurse who will be working with your case will go over your health history, and answer any questions or concerns you may have. And before the surgery, the anesthesiologist who will be taking care of you during the surgery will talk to you, explain what will happen, ask you again about your health history, and answer any questions you have. At least that's how its done here in the US, and I would imagine also where you are.

They are very much used to doing surgeries on people with other problems, and they do what they need to to make sure the patient does well during and after the surgery. They'll take care of you too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2019, 09:45 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,938,702 times
Quote:
Did anyone get a Gallbladder surgery when they also had other things like other diseases???
How is general Anasthesia????
I have atrial fibrillation, and have been on a blood thinner for over 18 years. When I went to the hospital, they put me on a vitamin K drip to get my blood to clot so they could operate. As a consequence, I was in the hospital for five days. Or maybe six, I was on painkillers most of the time. Discuss other conditions with your doctors - they can decide if there are additional steps they need to take due to your other conditions.

Regarding general anaesthesia - I've been under it a number of times. Be sure to mention your anxiety, they may want to give you something to help you relax in advance of the operation. With general anaesthesia, it's kind of like going to sleep but no dreaming or anything. One moment you're awake, the next you're awaking in the recovery room. The day after the operation, I was on the road heading home from my vacation with four little bandaids covering the laparoscopy scars. It was a LOT less unpleasant than I thought it would be.

They had me on pain killers before the operation. Once they started the pain killers, I didn't have any discomfort to speak of. Of course, this is all my personal experience -- I can't guarantee yours will be the same.

Old 07-03-2019, 02:54 PM

70 posts, read 44,406 times
Thanks all for the answers. I know its best to actualy talk to the doctors and not ask in the internet.. But the appointment seems far away I know 2 weeks is not that far now but it feels long and since I am a person who thinks a lot about everything its hard to stay with questions on my own thats why I ask you guys and really appreiciate every single answer. I overreact for every thing and I just cannot stop it. I had been at a Psychologist for more than 5 years but it did not help me at all. I even went stationary clinic for depressions and it did not help either. Doc says it just got stuck in my head with what happened to my mother.it just was the pure horror. I had not been going to normal doctors for a long time after she passed. When I had some thing I just stayed with it like the backpain I have it for long time because I never wanted to go to any doctor. I tought any doctor just wants to kill me and not help me. Thats what I regret nowadays cause I am scared I have other things now cause I never gave a sh.t going to doctors...

Old 07-03-2019, 08:02 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,405,303 times
I am getting mine out on the 11th. At this point I will take the risk to not be in this pain. Lost 22 lbs in the last three months.

Old 07-03-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swgirl926 View Post
I am getting mine out on the 11th. At this point I will take the risk to not be in this pain. Lost 22 lbs in the last three months.
Good luck. Let us know how you are after. I will surly do it as well. I lost 20kilos by now. I hope our pain will be gone after. I honestly cannot wait to drink a coffee again. Or eat something!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2019, 09:05 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,938,702 times
Quote:
I had been at a Psychologist for more than 5 years but it did not help me at all. I even went stationary clinic for depressions and it did not help either.
There are a number of inexpensive apps for your phone or computer that can help with anxiety and depression. You might want to download one and see if it helps you get through the coming days:

https://adaa.org/finding-help/mobile-apps

If you'd prefer a book, I recommend Mind Over Mood by Greenberger and Padesky, and Feeling Good by David Burns. Both are widely available.

Old 07-05-2019, 07:08 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times
I will tell you of my gallbladder experience. It has been about 13 years since I went into hospital in the UK with pain. It turned out it was an infection which was sorted out with antibiotics but the docs did say that they could take it out while I was in hospital - if I wanted. I declined and did some research.

On Curezone, I discovered a number of liver and gallbladder flushes which people said were effective so I decided to go with the Andreas Moritz protocol.

This is my understanding of it, so you need to investigate for yourself.

This flush uses apple juice to soften the gall stones and epsom salts along with grapefruit juice to actually do the flush at the end of the 6 days softening the stones with the apple juice. I bought the book for the flush which is called The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush which goes into details how it works and what to be aware of.

I combined a series of this liver flush with use of a colema board and did see the results he predicted, so I never had to have surgery and I only very occasionally get gallbladder twinges (like someone is poking me in the right side with a finger). Usually this happens after a heavy meal or eating a banana.

Now, there are certain warnings which come with a do-it-yourself approach and I cannot tell you whether it is right for you. You have to decide what you do.

The most serious warning is that occasionally a gallstone might get lodged/stuck in the bile duct and can cause the pancreatic juices to back up and start to digest the pancreas. That becomes life-threatening very quickly. I think I am correct in saying, the pancreas and gall bladder share a route out to the gut so, depending on where or if a stone gets stuck, it could pose a problem. But, hey, thats what the apple juice/malic acid is for - to soften the gallstones so they dont get stuck.

There are other liver & gallbladder flushes too of course. Good luck.

Old 07-05-2019, 07:18 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I will tell you of my gallbladder experience. It has been about 13 years since I went into hospital in the UK with pain. It turned out it was an infection which was sorted out with antibiotics but the docs did say that they could take it out while I was in hospital - if I wanted. I declined and did some research.

On Curezone, I discovered a number of liver and gallbladder flushes which people said were effective so I decided to go with the Andreas Moritz protocol.

This is my understanding of it, so you need to investigate for yourself.

This flush uses apple juice to soften the gall stones and epsom salts along with grapefruit juice to actually do the flush at the end of the 6 days softening the stones with the apple juice. I bought the book for the flush which is called The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush which goes into details how it works and what to be aware of.

I combined a series of this liver flush with use of a colema board and did see the results he predicted, so I never had to have surgery and I only very occasionally get gallbladder twinges (like someone is poking me in the right side with a finger). Usually this happens after a heavy meal or eating a banana.

Now, there are certain warnings which come with a do-it-yourself approach and I cannot tell you whether it is right for you. You have to decide what you do.

The most serious warning is that occasionally a gallstone might get lodged/stuck in the bile duct and can cause the pancreatic juices to back up and start to digest the pancreas. That becomes life-threatening very quickly. I think I am correct in saying, the pancreas and gall bladder share a route out to the gut so, depending on where or if a stone gets stuck, it could pose a problem. But, hey, thats what the apple juice/malic acid is for - to soften the gallstones so they dont get stuck.

There are other liver & gallbladder flushes too of course. Good luck.
Good for you. I don't have G.B. issues but for prevention I take ox bile and this keeps everything moving nicely for me.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:14 PM

Thanks for the info but that wont be an option for me as mine is full of sludge and almost non functioning

Old 07-06-2019, 10:26 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,815,517 times
Quote:
Thanks for the info but that wont be an option for me as mine is full of sludge and almost non functioning
Excellent choice. Hope you are feeling better about your up coming surgery.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness