Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2019, 04:49 PM

30,585 posts, read 24,998,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Maybe some of you have had experience with this class of antiobiotics, I thank my stars I've never had them and I have not taken a lot of abx drugs in the first place. But I could have had this class used in a surgery and living with the damage.

Talking to my daughter a while ago and she's dealing with two damaged feet (ruptured tendon damage) she is now convinced the permanent damage is from the above class of drugs. She had no idea no clue and trusted doctors TOO MUCH AND TOO LONG. She's had a lot of pain in her feet and they look gross, but since the HGH homeopathic gel, she tells me the Pain is No More...the deformity is with her but pain is no more.

She went to 3 ortho surgeon type MD's for help and none of them went to the abx drug. She was talking to a homeopathic pharmacist in our town and he went right there....good lord the pharma world doesn't want to lose any business.

This whole story about her issues makes me think more that the cleaning out of my knee with abx drugs has caused the damage I continue to live with.

And then there is all the neuropathy damage I hear from so many and I live with it also, comes from the abx drugs and others.

Question everything on the drugs docs want to feed you. Oh BTW: we're talking Cipro and Levaquin drugs.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...e-effects.aspx

Cipro Tendon Rupture
Tendon rupture is a known side effect of Cipro. Your daughters's doctors sound very uninformed. When I took the antibiotic for diverticulitis, I had two people tell me about this side effect. In my case, I needed the antibiotic, and I had taken it before with no issue, so I took it and hoped for he best.

Old 10-10-2019, 04:57 PM

26,648 posts, read 28,511,202 times
This thread has been very contentious with more than its share of insults, so it is closed.