Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 11:52 AM

5,463 posts, read 9,594,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I must be one healthy *****. My husband is a prodigious gas passer!
So your delicate silent toots always emerge like a bouquet of heavenly scented roses or freshly baked cinnamon rolls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2019, 12:04 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,198,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
So your delicate silent toots always emerge like a bouquet of heavenly scented roses or freshly baked cinnamon rolls?
The most prodigious gas-passers never believe that some people have little to no gas...manage to pass it silently and it rarely smells. They just can't believe it!

I've always wondered how people manage to hold back a fart in front of their boss but never their spouse or family. Instead family is supposed to feel good that they're all so "comfortable" with their bodies.

Old 12-08-2019, 01:58 PM

5,457 posts, read 3,333,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

S*** smell can make me puke. It is very impolite and inconsiderate to let it blow in public. Hey go off somewhere out of the way and do it.

Talk about people who can't stand cigarette smoke smell but are tolerant with someone's s*** smell.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:50 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,860,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
The most prodigious gas-passers never believe that some people have little to no gas...manage to pass it silently and it rarely smells. They just can't believe it!

I've always wondered how people manage to hold back a fart in front of their boss but never their spouse or family. Instead family is supposed to feel good that they're all so "comfortable" with their bodies.
That's true, lol.

I've found that cabbage, cauliflower, and beef are my three deadly foods when it comes to gas. I don't eat meat so I don't have to worry about beef anymore. I do love cauliflower but it doesn't love me so I avoid eating it when I know I have to be around others, ha ha. Oddly enough, beans don't bother me. I recall as a kid I never got that "beans, beans" jingle because they did not make me fart.

I wish I could be silent but never could master that one.

My boss is rarely around and I'm in management but work in an office/factory environment. When I feel the urge come on it's easy to go take a walk in the wide open aisles of the shop and blow off some steam so to speak. Bonus: the factory is stinky so nobody would notice it even if they did happen to walk up on me by surprise

Old 12-08-2019, 03:09 PM

13,254 posts, read 8,332,154 times
During a family game of 'never have I ever'...

My brother revealed that he did hold the sheets over his spouse and let one toot! !!

We laughed so hard..

His wife said...yup! He did and she now gets up 10 minutes before him. She refuses to wake up to that smell again.

Old 12-08-2019, 03:38 PM

18,929 posts, read 43,241,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
During a family game of 'never have I ever'...

My brother revealed that he did hold the sheets over his spouse and let one toot! !!

We laughed so hard..

His wife said...yup! He did and she now gets up 10 minutes before him. She refuses to wake up to that smell again.
I'm sure most people have seen this...

https://youtu.be/gDO9ohl2Smw

Old 12-08-2019, 03:47 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,891,938 times
Say this three times fast:

One smart fella he felt smart.
Two smart fellas they felt smart.
Three smart fellas, they all felt smart.

Old 12-08-2019, 06:20 PM

5,463 posts, read 9,594,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I'm sure most people have seen this...

https://youtu.be/gDO9ohl2Smw
I've never seen that before. Funny. Here's another old gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epjrWjo9ZMY

Old 12-09-2019, 04:58 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,621,572 times
Since this is all so healthy, guess my idea for a catalytic converter adult diaper is a no go.

Old 12-09-2019, 09:46 AM

6,031 posts, read 6,083,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Unfortunately, you don't have to contort yourself to smell it. It can reach your nose whether you want it to or not.
Keep in mind words of wisdom:

- He (or she) who smelt it, dealt it.
- A skunk smells its own hole first.
- What is the sharpest thing in the world? A fart. It can cut through Superman's pants without tearing.
- What is the strongest thing in the world? A fart. It can clear out a crowded elevator.
- Smelling your own farts or the farts of others is called snarfing.
- There are people who are professional (medical) fart sniffers.
- A fetish known as eproctophilia - people who get turned on by the smell of farts.
- Bob Dylan wrote a song called, "Blowin' in the Wind". (Nothing to do with smelling farts though)
Thought there were medically trained dogs to stick their nose relatively close to a patient's nether regions, to screen for cancer.

I'd take that over a probing by Teddy Longfinger the Medical Tech any day of week. The dog barks, I'm done-for. Teddy says, "Uh oh, big fella" ...I may be just about to be asked out on a date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness