Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2020, 10:48 AM

2,234 posts, read 2,403,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Double DD is ridiculous, i mean, seriously. come on. If you are overweight and have a large butt, okay .. otherwise, no way.

Your surgeon did the right thing - you paid alot because the surgeon was good and because he protected you from looking overdone and going overboard. Just because you pay for your boobs doesn't mean you have to go the biggest you can go. That's why people look down on plastic surgery - because so many go wayy too far with it.

You don't want people making fun of you or staring down at your breasts while they are talking to you or behind your back. You want to look full there, good looking and not like you are about to tip over. Yes, you can always use a push up bra whenever you feel like you want more - thats what I do.
Yeah, sometimes I wish I could have gone up to a D cup just to see what it's like... but I know I'd be doing it for the wrong reasons.... As long as I have something there and it is proportionate to my frame, I should be satisfied. I've also heard that the bigger you go, the bigger risk of complications. I like to be active and I don't want them getting in the way...

I'm just getting impatient for them to drop though...lol... I know it's only been five days. All the fullness is on top and on the sides, but the bottom is small.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:04 AM

9,297 posts, read 4,577,093 times
Quote:
That's why people look down on plastic surgery - because so many go wayy too far with it.

Ppl go way too far with lots of stuff from insecurity & immaturity IMO. BUT my thread is about medically successful breast implants......because I work for a plastic surgeons grp. If you look down on plastic surgery or think that other ppl do...easy peasy...don't have it.

Old 07-21-2020, 01:24 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Quote:
Double DD is ridiculous, i mean, seriously. come on. If you are overweight and have a large butt, okay .. otherwise, no way.

Your surgeon did the right thing - you paid alot because the surgeon was good and because he protected you from looking overdone and going overboard. Just because you pay for your boobs doesn't mean you have to go the biggest you can go. That's why people look down on plastic surgery - because so many go wayy too far with it.

You don't want people making fun of you or staring down at your breasts while they are talking to you or behind your back. You want to look full there, good looking and not like you are about to tip over. Yes, you can always use a push up bra whenever you feel like you want more - thats what I do.
You are incorrect. I don't look like one of those ridiculous bimbos. Not everyone with DD's looks like that.

Trust me, I've never been made fun of. Looked at with jealousy? Many times. In fact, I can't tell you how many times I've been molested in club bathrooms by other women because they couldn't tell my boobs were fake. You ever see the movie: The Sweetest Thing? It really does happen like that in women's bathrooms. I went to a top notch surgeon in Miami and paid all the money for my girls

Old 07-22-2020, 03:37 PM

I've been obsessing about how my boobs will finally look once they drop and fluff... I've been so worried that they will be too small. But I just did my measurements and my underbust measurement is 28 inches and my overbust is 33 inches... That supposedly translates to a DD cup! No way! I measured myself several times with an unpadded bra to be extra sure... I swear I still look so small under shirts.... I don't know how this is possible...

Old 07-22-2020, 03:53 PM

335 posts, read 187,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I've been obsessing about how my boobs will finally look once they drop and fluff... I've been so worried that they will be too small. But I just did my measurements and my underbust measurement is 28 inches and my overbust is 33 inches... That supposedly translates to a DD cup! No way! I measured myself several times with an unpadded bra to be extra sure... I swear I still look so small under shirts.... I don't know how this is possible...
What was your measurement presurgery?

Old 07-22-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose998 View Post
What was your measurement presurgery?
I never got properly measured... I just always wore a 34A, but didn't fill it up all the way... Now I realize 34 was way too big of a band size for me.

Old 07-22-2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I never got properly measured... I just always wore a 34A, but didn't fill it up all the way... Now I realize 34 was way too big of a band size for me.
I thought it might be interesting for you to compare! I am 34 inches under my bust and 39 across, I am a full C. I do wear a 36 inch band as it is the proper placing and fits the best.

Old 07-22-2020, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose998 View Post
I thought it might be interesting for you to compare! I am 34 inches under my bust and 39 across, I am a full C. I do wear a 36 inch band as it is the proper placing and fits the best.
Since that's a 5 inch difference, wouldn't that make you a DD cup? Bra sizing is so confusing! I can't believe I only have a 28 inch underbust though... I knew I was petite, but not that much!

Old 07-22-2020, 04:13 PM

So that I guess that means I'm a 28DD? I think that size will be difficult to find... Is it the same as a 32C?

Old 07-22-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Since that's a 5 inch difference, wouldn't that make you a DD cup? Bra sizing is so confusing! I can't believe I only have a 28 inch underbust though... I knew I was petite, but not that much!
Maybe, I have tried the 34 band with D and it just does not fit right. My breasts are farther apart and a larger band size is better spacing. A D bra with 36 band is too big in the cup size. I am spilling out a little in the C but certain bras fit better or have more space. So it's a matter of trying different bras.

It's hard because there are so many bras even in the C with foam/padded or are push up. I can't have that or they won't fit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness