Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2020, 12:33 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,106,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Total BS. Insecure and possibly bullied women are gaining alot of confidence by turning their body into the one they want. They are walking more straight and proud compared to the ones who hate their body.
Oh the IRONY!

You say BS that it's about insecurity then say it helps confidence...I think you don't know the meaning of at least one of those words!

Old 01-03-2020, 04:08 AM

13,273 posts, read 8,392,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I went with a friend for a consultation and the Doctor was able to show her via computer how different sizes would look on her from the front and side views. It was quite useful to her in making her decision.
Wise Doctor to be able to evaluate and give possible options.

The rule of thumb is anything above 500 cc in each sac is considered High volume. Most will discourage that in the person. Saline is non toxic.

As par the course many are misinformed on the procedure or the after care. Having a consult along with feedback from actual patients are often the wiser choice.

I'm glad you supported your friend on that visit.

Old 01-03-2020, 06:23 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,883,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Why don't you prove I am wrong? When I'm wrong, I don't hesitate to say I am wrong. You are making blanket statements and stating that everything I've said is not true when there are countless incidents of the kind I describe - the complications, the side effects, the risks. I know you've talked with plastic surgeons, but I would be cautious with the information they are giving you. This is their business, it is in their interest to downplay any risks with this procedure.
Why would several plastic surgeons and the internet tell me that I don't need to exchange them every 10 years? They could earn way more $$$ if they would tell me to regularly exchange them.

I never said there aren't any risks. There are tons of risks, yes. But if you hate your body, you don't care. You do what makes you happy or what you think will make you happy.

Hand me the beer, I want to be drunk, too.

Old 01-03-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Wise Doctor to be able to evaluate and give possible options.

The rule of thumb is anything above 500 cc in each sac is considered High volume. Most will discourage that in the person. Saline is non toxic.

As par the course many are misinformed on the procedure or the after care. Having a consult along with feedback from actual patients are often the wiser choice.

I'm glad you supported your friend on that visit.
500 cc

That sounds very painful for the skin to have to stretch so much.

Old 01-03-2020, 07:49 AM

19,492 posts, read 12,126,903 times
Quote:
Total BS. Insecure and possibly bullied women are gaining alot of confidence by turning their body into the one they want. They are walking more straight and proud compared to the ones who hate their body.
So much for female empowerment. Obese women are posing in bikinis and proclaiming they love their bodies, but small breasts are supposed to be shameful? A lot of people prefer small breasts as they tend to be perkier, more even and symmetrical and hardly sag with age.

I've also noticed larger breasts, particularly paired with a small waist, tends to attract the wrong type of attention.

Old 01-03-2020, 08:34 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,768,452 times
Quote:
This is what's wrong with women in our society. They all hate each other. They tease you for having small breasts, then shame you for getting larger breasts.

Old 01-03-2020, 08:36 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,768,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm 550cc. That is equal to a DD. They do get attention and I put the girls out there for it. I'm 5'4".
I can tell you this: Every woman I know when went with like 300-350ccs all went back under to get bigger ones.

God bless you.

Old 01-03-2020, 08:40 AM

2,226 posts, read 2,391,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I went with a friend for a consultation and the Doctor was able to show her via computer how different sizes would look on her from the front and side views. It was quite useful to her in making her decision.
Oh, that's good to know, thanks!

Old 01-03-2020, 08:44 AM

2,226 posts, read 2,391,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
So much for female empowerment. Obese women are posing in bikinis and proclaiming they love their bodies, but small breasts are supposed to be shameful? A lot of people prefer small breasts as they tend to be perkier, more even and symmetrical and hardly sag with age.

I've also noticed larger breasts, particularly paired with a small waist, tends to attract the wrong type of attention.
Some women are perfectly happy having small breasts, and that's great for them. But there are many that hate them and never feel comfortable in their body, no matter how many times people tell them they're beautiful. If getting implants can increase their self-confidence, why should anyone stand in their way?

Old 01-03-2020, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofache32 View Post
This is what's wrong with women in our society. They all hate each other. They tease you for having small breasts, then shame you for getting larger breasts.
I got bullied by men only.
No one shamed me or made a comment about my implants because no one ever knew. That's why I don't get why women go so overboard with huge balloons. Do you really want everyone to know that they are fake? Do you really want guys to stare at your boobs all the time while internally drooling? some will not even hide it. And at work? You want your boss and all your coworkers to see that you have fake breasts? Just because you are paying for it doesn't mean you need to get the biggest you can buy for your money. Especially, if you are a slim built women with massive boobs, it just looks very unproportionally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.