U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-08-2020, 01:23 PM
 
10,516 posts, read 6,919,618 times
Reputation: 19941

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Did you have any symptoms from the blocked artery?
Quit asking meaningless questions and go to Urgent Care, Hospital or doctor!

You can think yourself to death (LITERALLY)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-09-2020, 08:38 AM
Status: "Valentine's Day is coming!" (set 9 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
88,933 posts, read 105,394,812 times
Reputation: 34408
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Quit asking meaningless questions and go to Urgent Care, Hospital or doctor!

You can think yourself to death (LITERALLY)
Exactly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2020, 09:23 AM
 
8,741 posts, read 7,780,434 times
Reputation: 7112
It can also be associated with the cartilage in the chest. You could try stretching to see if the pain occurs.

It's not a keyboard diagnosis. It is asking him to check his symptoms. Even if it is the cartilage, you need to know whether he did something to strain it before the pain started. It can also be from coughing or RA pain from an infection.

This is a better link than your anti-Vaxxer message.

What's causing my chest pain?

Last edited by lchoro; 02-09-2020 at 10:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Status: "Valentine's Day is coming!" (set 9 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
88,933 posts, read 105,394,812 times
Reputation: 34408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
It can also be associated with the cartilage in the chest. You could try stretching to see if the pain occurs.
NO! OP should go to the doctor! No more keyboard diagnosis!
https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproje...miflu-n1131936
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 07:01 AM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
74,286 posts, read 86,674,133 times
Reputation: 44738
Ok, so you saw your PC doctor yesterday, right? What did he say. It has been my experience that a majority of the time the usual heart problem systems are noting even related to our hearts and many of us are inclined to panic. On the other hand it is better to be safe than sorry. Years ago hubby would from time to time feel pressure and some pain in his heart area but didn't bother him. Well long story short, he was his heart and he had a stint put in. that has been over 30 years ago, he had his 83rd birthday yesterday and has never had any problems. If he hadn't seen his doctor he would most likely not still be with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2020, 10:48 AM
Status: "Valentine's Day is coming!" (set 9 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
88,933 posts, read 105,394,812 times
Reputation: 34408
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Ok, so you saw your PC doctor yesterday, right? What did he say. It has been my experience that a majority of the time the usual heart problem systems are noting even related to our hearts and many of us are inclined to panic. On the other hand it is better to be safe than sorry. Years ago hubby would from time to time feel pressure and some pain in his heart area but didn't bother him. Well long story short, he was his heart and he had a stint put in. that has been over 30 years ago, he had his 83rd birthday yesterday and has never had any problems. If he hadn't seen his doctor he would most likely not still be with us.
Yes! Enquiring minds want to know, OP!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:10 AM
 
14,034 posts, read 3,719,704 times
Reputation: 9059
I have an angio-gram scheduled, just to be on the safe side.


Doctor told me its most likely muscles near the heart (chest muscles), he did say, if I was able to stop the pain by stretching my arms, shoulders and torso...that does NOT sound like a heart problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top