Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 12:15 PM

3,433 posts, read 2,403,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I have thought about it a lot and went with the latest science for a hip replacement and live with so much damage from this Latest Science. Give me the good old tried and tested early remedies and the scientists can do their thing and make their money with their New Science... And it forever changes. It's taken years of livin and learnin to understand it all. Just like some good old drugs that are cheap and work good, science brings out new ones, more expensive and not as good. Please............
The good old tried and tested remedies for a patient with the need for a total hip replacement was:

1. leeches
2. laudanum
3. permanent incapacitation in a bed, in a home for the disabled, until your bed sores caused your body to rot from the outside in and killed you in excruciating pain.

Thankfully, science has improved to correct that. And even more: science has improved on the treatments for hip replacements in the MANY years since you had YOURs done.

You're using this one incident in your life - albeit a very unfortunate one - to justify your hatred of facts.

We all get it. Facts don't matter, Science doesn't matter, valid, double-blind peer tested medical research doesn't matter. Big pharma only wants to keep you sick, doctors are all frauds, and grapeseed oil will cure all ills.

We get it.

Meanwhile - for the rest of the known world, there is science.

Old 06-10-2020, 12:27 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
This is NOT about hips so I won't go on here...BUT the generation before me didn't use leeches etc.and ended up with walkers and so have I with the surgery. And I have dead people in my life who had the latest science drugs for cancers and MS and spent thousands and they are gone. So don't tell me about science.

Old 06-10-2020, 01:52 PM

11,443 posts, read 625,643 times
Quote:
Fixed it for you.
I dislike when people who dont agree with us change our words around to make themselves feel better!!

Quote:
Some [insane people] think this is a major prelude to something MUCH BIGGER .. This is a trial run to see if they can control people.......
We are not INSANE because we dont let other people run our lives and get us acting like they want us acting..... WE HAVE A GOD GIVEN MIND FOR A REASON.... So this kinda stuff doesnt happen!!!!

Old 06-10-2020, 02:55 PM

23,278 posts, read 18,810,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambers72 View Post
We are not INSANE because we dont let other people run our lives and get us acting like they want us acting..... WE HAVE A GOD GIVEN MIND FOR A REASON.... So this kinda stuff doesnt happen!!!!
THAT'S not saying much! Every thinking brain is influenced by someone/thing. Mainstream "science" or flat earth doctrine, allopathic medicine or witchcraft, theism or atheism, democracy or despotism, doesn't matter. Where one sees insanity another sees truth. No matter what side of an issue they're on all parties could and probably have made the exact same claim.

Old 06-10-2020, 09:49 PM

10,889 posts, read 7,382,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Have they been lying to us all along or lying to us now. I've gone with my intuition on what I've been doing and I'm good. But so much is messed up and up side down. My "gut" told me from day 1 something was stinking about all this.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-...-covid-19.html
Find a direct source instead of that clickbait.

Old 06-10-2020, 10:48 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
This is not health and wellness. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness