U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 07:01 PM

181 posts, read 41,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I would call the doctor who did the procedure daily and harass him until he got back to you. I might also make up some symptoms to get a better // more thought out response out of the doctors.

My mom came home from a colonoscopy and weeks later developed an intense pain in her leg. (she said) She was so bad off we took her to the ER and they almost sent her home but eventually found a *leak* in her appendix. At first they told us it was an appendicitis at age 70 but after getting more information it definitely was a leaking situation probably due to the colonoscopy.

Thanks for this post, I have to have this done next year and I will definitely make sure I have a good doctor and not one of those colonoscopy mills.

OMG Not interested in any health issues from procedures.

I am dealing with 2 blown out roids since June 17th, and while it is messy to clean myself with a cauliflower butt it is not as painful as a broken toe.
I also am happy to have found a Dr office that will "clean me up" back there lol
I go tomorrow at 2 pm. YAY!

I googled and found a procedure for my condition. I am thrilled to be able to go off the roid meds lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 04:41 PM

10 posts, read 2,320 times
Update: 25 days and I’m still gassy and crampy. My new GI and primary DRs concluded that the colonoscopy flared my previously controlled IBS. They think the prep washes out good gut bacteria plus IBS sufferers are more hypersensitive to pain in the intestinal area. I just started the low FODMAP diet. Hopefully in the next 30 days I can get my issue stabilized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness