U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM

8,790 posts, read 5,334,352 times

Advertisements

The question is, not whether you were able to get the spot off. You can pick off a keratosis and other types of skin growths; the question is whether it comes back or not.

I'm sure you'd at least agree, a "scab" that has been on your skin for 10 years is not just a normal scab?

Time will tell.

Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM

27,808 posts, read 10,455,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
The question is, not whether you were able to get the spot off. You can pick off a keratosis and other types of skin growths; the question is whether it comes back or not.

I'm sure you'd at least agree, a "scab" that has been on your skin for 10 years is not just a normal scab?

Time will tell.
That's right time will tell and I'm not worried and I could have NOT gotten rid of the HARD crust if I had not actively added more oils in the last day or so and will continue. And this "thing" could have been here off and on for decades, and I ignored it for a long time...but knew it was there...

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM

10,290 posts, read 22,881,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I will use more oils on the area daily as I've neglected that and it's gotten too dry, so maybe it will all come off as some of it has come off lately...and then will it return...that's to be known. I've even smeared zinc oxide on the area over the years.

I take same amount of D daily, most days 5K and some days 10K...

If you like going the natural route, which I think you might, buy some nice organic black or red raspberries, and rub one of them on the scab every day. Let the juices of the raspberry sit on it for awhile before rinsing. Also, eat plenty of berries on a regular basis. A lot of people that do this swear it kills the cancer cells and no digging around in your body by conventional doctors with sharp objects. Can't hurt to try.

Old Today, 08:23 AM

29,179 posts, read 35,595,182 times
Quote:
I don't know how many times I mentioned it, I think it's from the vaccination sight....it's not from sunburn. Take care.
That is highly doubtful. You can stop mentioning it. Go to a dermatologist!

Old Today, 02:56 PM

2,132 posts, read 1,044,512 times
Quote:
I think it's from the vaccination sight...

You may be right:
Lesions, inflammatory or neoplastic, that appear at the site of injured skin have been classified as isomorphic or isotopic reactions. An isomorphic reaction (also known as the Koebner phenomenon) is the appearance of a preexisting skin disorder at a site of injury, such as the appearance of a new psoriatic plaque at the smallpox vaccination site [15]. An isotopic reaction is the appearance of a new skin disorder at the site of an injury [22]. Benign and malignant skin neoplasms reported to arise at the site of smallpox vaccination scars include keloids, basal and squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans, and malignant fibrous histiocytoma [6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 19, 21]. The present article describes skin lesions that appear following scab detachment or scar formation after smallpox vaccination.
https://academic.oup.com/cid/article..._3/S227/575656

Could be benign, but maybe not.

Last edited by SimplySagacious; Today at 03:05 PM..

Old Today, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
You may be right:
Lesions, inflammatory or neoplastic, that appear at the site of injured skin have been classified as isomorphic or isotopic reactions. An isomorphic reaction (also known as the Koebner phenomenon) is the appearance of a preexisting skin disorder at a site of injury, such as the appearance of a new psoriatic plaque at the smallpox vaccination site [15]. An isotopic reaction is the appearance of a new skin disorder at the site of an injury [22]. Benign and malignant skin neoplasms reported to arise at the site of smallpox vaccination scars include keloids, basal and squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans, and malignant fibrous histiocytoma [6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 19, 21]. The present article describes skin lesions that appear following scab detachment or scar formation after smallpox vaccination.
https://academic.oup.com/cid/article..._3/S227/575656

This is what I thought for years from my Intuition...and thanks for the "search".. on this smallpox topic.

Now I'm thinking had I gone to a derm for their work, and if they removed it or what they would do, it would most likely grown back...very interesting on the body and what goes into it...thanks my friend.

Now I don't think I ever asked RoseAnn about this crusty thing but just did and YES it's from smallpox vac...

So now my mind goes on and on about all the jabs people take.

Old Today, 03:06 PM

8,790 posts, read 5,334,352 times
Quote:
Benign and malignant skin neoplasms reported to arise at the site of smallpox vaccination scars include keloids, basal and squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans, and malignant fibrous histiocytoma
So in other words, you can get the same kinds of skin lesions on a vaccination scar that you can get anywhere else on your body.

Old Today, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Well, ya really had me goin' for awhile there but true to form...

Who knows, if I had just rubbed salve on the BCC on my nose I might have a big hole in the middle of my face by now...sooooooo glad that I went to my derma on that one!
Thanks for your kind words as usual. I'm glad you went to your derma too...

Old Today, 05:10 PM

2,612 posts, read 1,199,611 times
Quote:
This is what I thought for years from my Intuition...and thanks for the "search".. on this smallpox topic.

Now I'm thinking had I gone to a derm for their work, and if they removed it or what they would do, it would most likely grown back...very interesting on the body and what goes into it...thanks my friend.

Now I don't think I ever asked RoseAnn about this crusty thing but just did and YES it's from smallpox vac...

So now my mind goes on and on about all the jabs people take.
Read the whole paper. The lesions they were talking about appeared within a short period of time. There is a reference to a paper from 1964 and one from 1975 where lesions appeared decades after smallpox vaccination, and both of those papers are about cancers, one basal cell, the other melanoma.

Do what you like with your life, but don't discourage people from going to see a doctor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness