Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 07:29 PM

749 posts, read 481,894 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLc...ature=youtu.be

Very interesting video. More than a dozen doctors together claiming that this virus is not what you think it is. How can I go against them? They are doctors. Do I know more than them?

Now I do all the things necessary. Heck I haven't seen friends in 7 months. But why should I believe that the virus is as bad as they say it is when these doctors say there's no more true pandemic? Why should I not listen to them? Why should I listen to the media? They are doctors. They went to school for this. They are the experts, not the media.

What do you think of the video?

Old 10-18-2020, 07:34 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
Very interesting video. More than a dozen doctors together claiming that this virus is not what you think it is. How can I go against them? They are doctors. Do I know more than them?

Now I do all the things necessary. Heck I haven't seen friends in 7 months. But why should I believe that the virus is as bad as they say it is when these doctors say there's no more true pandemic? Why should I not listen to them? Why should I listen to the media? They are doctors. They went to school for this. They are the experts, not the media.

What do you think of the video?
It is too long. Summarize it, please. Who are the doctors? What are their credentials?

Anyone who denies there is a pandemic is not credible, because he does not know the meaning of the word pandemic.

Old 10-18-2020, 08:05 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,575,119 times
OANN is owned by the Koch Brothers which finances the Trump campaign and pro-Trump PACs and related advocacy organizations. They're buying up 'experts'.

Old 10-18-2020, 08:17 PM

749 posts, read 481,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
It is too long. Summarize it, please. Who are the doctors? What are their credentials?

Anyone who denies there is a pandemic is not credible, because he does not know the meaning of the word pandemic.

You gotta watch part of it, it's intriguing.

Old 10-18-2020, 08:42 PM

2,176 posts, read 1,325,003 times
Quote:

I watched- guess had nothing better to do? then stayed as was impressed by the passion and the convictions of the speakers-doctors:
they are real doctors- physicians, emergency, 1 psychiatrist. One young woman doctor was fired for speaking out she says.
The gist:
-we are being lied to by a political propaganda machine and bureaucrats of CDC,NIH in order to keep us in fear and take away from us what it means to be an American. One made a point to say that they don't want to speculate why we are being lied to

- the masks do not work, are not needed and all the scientific (pre-COVID research)is non-existent that they are helpful in pandemic and some Internet articles about swine flu 10 years ago being much deadlier are being removed. The masks do certain behavioral harm.

- the censorship is removing Internet archives with articles which do not fit the propaganda's narrative

- we have treatments - old proven drugs to treat inflammation, lungs deficiencies from virus, clots, etc.

- treatments must start early. They find it inconceivable that Americans are told to self-isolate at home and do not go to see the doctor unless the people can't breathe.

(One urgent care doctor from CA claimed that in their urgent care they did not have even 1 death and only 1 person was hospitalized despite the majority of the population are being Hispanic with diabetes as the most prevalent comorbidity and treating totally 1900 COVID positive)

-the Dr. from Texas emphasized that he works at the hospital and a visiting at a nursing home. They used the CDC approved treatments at the hospital and some people recovered and some died.
However, he did not lose any frail patients at the nursing home as he treated them early with the HCQ, Zn, azitro

-The children must be in schools - they actually act as "a break" in an infection.
The child psychiatrist says - we forced into a mass psychosis by fear, the hundreds of children he sees are scared and damaged and should be brought back to normalcy

-They call on a million doctors in the US to do their job and not listen to propaganda- stand up for truth.

-They tell patients to change their doctors if they do not treat them early or not telling them the truth about old treatments, masks, non-pandemic, etc due to being afraid of the establishment.

Last edited by Nik4me; 10-18-2020 at 09:06 PM..

Old 10-18-2020, 09:24 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
I love this video.

Right now I’m listening to the doctor talk about how masks are damaging, especially to little kids who learn so much from looking at and reading faces. This is something that I’ve thought a lot about and I’m so glad to hear her say it. Kids also learn to speak and read in part by looking at lips and mouth movements. What happens when they can’t see faces, facial expressions, mouth movements, lip reading, etc?

Old 10-18-2020, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
I watched- guess had nothing better to do? then stayed as was impressed by the passion and the convictions of the speakers-doctors:
they are real doctors- physicians, emergency, 1 psychiatrist. One young woman doctor was fired for speaking out she says.
The gist:
1. we are being lied to by a political propaganda machine and bureaucrats of CDC,NIH in order to keep us in fear and take away from us what it means to be an American. One made a point to say that they don't want to speculate why we are being lied to

2. the masks do not work, are not needed and all the scientific (pre-COVID research)is non-existent that they are helpful in pandemic and some Internet articles about swine flu 10 years ago being much deadlier are being removed. The masks do certain behavioral harm.

3. the censorship is removing Internet archives with articles which do not fit the propaganda's narrative

4. we have treatments - old proven drugs to treat inflammation, lungs deficiencies from virus, clots, etc.

5. treatments must start early. They find it inconceivable that Americans are told to self-isolate at home and do not go to see the doctor unless the people can't breathe.

(One urgent care doctor from CA claimed that in their urgent care they did not have even 1 death and only 1 person was hospitalized despite the majority of the population are being Hispanic with diabetes as the most prevalent comorbidity and treating totally 1900 COVID positive)

6. the Dr. from Texas emphasized that he works at the hospital and a visiting at a nursing home. They used the CDC approved treatments at the hospital and some people recovered and some died.
However, he did not lose any frail patients at the nursing home as he treated them early with the HCQ, Zn, azitro

7. The children must be in schools - they actually act as "a break" in an infection.
The child psychiatrist says - we forced into a mass psychosis by fear, the hundreds of children he sees are scared and damaged and should be brought back to normalcy

8. They call on a million doctors in the US to do their job and not listen to propaganda- stand up for truth.

9. They tell patients to change their doctors if they do not treat them early or not telling them the truth about old treatments, masks, non-pandemic, etc due to being afraid of the establishment.
1. Changing recommendations as new data is collected is not being "lied to".

2. There are too many observational episodes where mask wearers did not get sick and non-mask wearers did to say that masks do not work.

3. There is no way to remove "internet archives". Every article I have heard of that someone complains has been removed has been found somewhere. Frankly the craziness like that dispensed by the "demon lover" woman needs to be removed.

4. We had to learn to use those treatments, and they are not 100% effective.

5. Early treatment is possibly true but limited by resources, especially early on. The problem with the info coming from urgent care centers is that their population is likely not typical, and if they are treating everyone they have no idea whether those people would have gotten well with no treatment at all. They need controls and publish the results.

6. I am skeptical, frankly. How many people did he treat? When studied against placebo, the HCQ, zinc, and azithromycin treatment did not pan out, and I am one who hoped it would.

7. Plenty of children are doing fine. Perhaps there is a parenting problem that should be addressed.

8. With no supporting evidence beyond their opinions, how is this video not also propaganda?

9. If they are denying there is a pandemic all credibility goes out the window because they are ignorant of what the word means. Are they identified at all?

Old 10-18-2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I love this video.

Right now I’m listening to the doctor talk about how masks are damaging, especially to little kids who learn so much from looking at and reading faces. This is something that I’ve thought a lot about and I’m so glad to hear her say it. Kids also learn to speak and read in part by looking at lips and mouth movements. What happens when they can’t see faces, facial expressions, mouth movements, lip reading, etc?
Do parents not still look at their children? Not to mention screen time, which could include distance learning where the teacher can be unmasked. Sorry, not buying that one.

DH and I did FaceTime with the grandkids who are in Austin a few days ago. Part of it was listening to granddaughter do her bedtime reading aloud, to her brother and DS's significant other's daughter. Everyone was unmasked.

Old 10-18-2020, 09:55 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
Do parents not still look at their children? Not to mention screen time, which could include distance learning where the teacher can be unmasked. Sorry, not buying that one.

DH and I did FaceTime with the grandkids who are in Austin a few days ago. Part of it was listening to granddaughter do her bedtime reading aloud, to her brother and DS's significant other's daughter. Everyone was unmasked.
Try watching the video, Suzy.

Old 10-18-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Try watching the video, Suzy.
Nik did a nice summary. I will pass, thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.