Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 03:16 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,291,770 times

Advertisements

I wear them too...because I have to, to get in the store etc.
I can hardly tolerate going into town any more simply because there's so many angry people out there...ones things for sure, this virus has certainly exposed peoples true colors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2020, 03:21 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,291,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reebo View Post

Who doesn't wash their hands? Plenty of adults. The Cleveland Clinic published an article that said only 67% of people wash their hands with soap after using the bathroom. Of the ones that did use soap, only 5% washed properly for the recommended amount of time.
I could believe it...but what the Cleveland Clinic has to say about that, is not going to change those same adults behavior.

Old 12-30-2020, 03:56 PM

17,597 posts, read 13,378,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Oh yes...lets pit each other against each other..great way to get along.
It can be The masks against the no masks...your friendly neighbor for the last years could now become your enemy.

Wear your mask....maybe forever, why not, I mean you never know...you could be sick and just not know it.

There's other communicable diseases out there besides covid 19..:maybe we should all wear masks forever more...NOT...because if we don't, even when govs decide covid plandemic is over, you must not "give a damn" about others if you don't!

None that killed 345,000 people in the US since March https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Wear your damn mask, help other people live longer, even if you don't!

Old 12-30-2020, 04:00 PM

17,597 posts, read 13,378,017 times
I'll try to get this back on track

https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/can...-once-47782230

Quote:
Steven Quay, MD, PhD, a physician and scientist, agreed, explaining that "while the best practice is a new mask every time, a used mask is a 'good' option compared to going without one." While Dr. Quay doesn't recommend wearing a disposable mask for more than one day if possible, he provided a few tips for what to do if you absolutely have to reuse one.

Old 12-30-2020, 04:06 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,759,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
None that killed 345,000 people in the US since March https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Wear your damn mask, help other people live longer, even if you don't!
She already said that she wears her mask. It’s not vey nice to speak to people that way.

Old 12-30-2020, 04:31 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,773,199 times
Just heard a favorite doctor, Kelly Victory, she is about the opposite of Fauci...and she continues to claim there is NO scientific evidence that a mask keeps covid from one. And the psychological impact this is having on children is major disaster...now our gov is talking about opening up the schools in Feb.. Talking to 2 cousins in PA and his gov and our are good friends...both my PA cousins I talked to today, believe it's a lot of bull what has been going on.

And one caller asked her how she can continue to speak out as she does, and she said it's a major challenge as she's been silenced by many or tried to be silenced.

Dr. Victory says, if one is really sick, then a mask can be in order, but then if one is sick, they need to be home getting well.

Then she mentioned this herd immunity thing, and talked about herd immunity has never been reached with the common cold, nor the seasonal flu, and won't be with covid... And who wants to get a cold or the flu?? No one and if one is smart they keep healthy to not get either of these and if they do, then work with what is out there for us to get well...

And she is the one who goes on about Vit C, Vit D etc...

Last edited by jaminhealth; 12-30-2020 at 04:53 PM..

Old 12-30-2020, 07:09 PM

6,102 posts, read 8,826,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Just heard a favorite doctor, Kelly Victory, she is about the opposite of Fauci...and she continues to claim there is NO scientific evidence that a mask keeps covid from one. And the psychological impact this is having on children is major disaster...now our gov is talking about opening up the schools in Feb.. Talking to 2 cousins in PA and his gov and our are good friends...both my PA cousins I talked to today, believe it's a lot of bull what has been going on.

And one caller asked her how she can continue to speak out as she does, and she said it's a major challenge as she's been silenced by many or tried to be silenced.

Dr. Victory says, if one is really sick, then a mask can be in order, but then if one is sick, they need to be home getting well.

Then she mentioned this herd immunity thing, and talked about herd immunity has never been reached with the common cold, nor the seasonal flu, and won't be with covid... And who wants to get a cold or the flu?? No one and if one is smart they keep healthy to not get either of these and if they do, then work with what is out there for us to get well...

And she is the one who goes on about Vit C, Vit D etc...
She is a borderline quack that is spreading dangerous information.

Old 12-30-2020, 08:05 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,773,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
She is a borderline quack that is spreading dangerous information.
If everyone did what she recommends, many would be alive....what a quack huh?????

Old 12-30-2020, 08:32 PM

5,717 posts, read 4,298,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
If everyone did what she recommends, many would be alive....what a quack huh?????

She's loony.

Old 12-30-2020, 08:35 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,563,927 times
I’m so used to working in hospitals and clean rooms that wearing PPE such as goggles masks and gloves is natural to me. What gets me is the amount of PPE we used to throw out because it was too old ( still in the plastic)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness