Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 11:02 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,749,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Well you can go in line when its available if you believe its a chance YOU have to take. Im not jumping on your "doom and gloom" bandwagon. I dont have an issue with supplementing Vitamin D, limiting sugars and staying away from High Glucose Corn Syrup, and increasing my physical activity. I have metabolic issues that leave me not reacting well to many vaccines and most medications - especially if they are time-released.

Dr. John Iaonnidis thinks we are doing the wrong thing with shutdowns, and I think he is brilliant. He feels that shutdowns are hurting the USA, and they are akin to cutting off your arm because you have some joint pain in your hand. Draconic measures that we dont need to keep repeating. I agree with him.

All this sterilizing and masking isnt all that great for us either. Viruses want to move around amongst us. They dont want to kill us, that would be majorly counter-productive for any virus. We could actually be causing the variants to form faster because of all this 'prevention'.
C.C. -- Good comments and I feel the same way and have since the beginning of all this..... I can say more but I've said it all already on how I feel and what I do.

And of course, thru all this none of the govt big wigs ever talk about the super C, D, Zinc and others to keep one healthy, and the folks with compromised health issues need to be doing this even more, and they don't see/hear none of this on their tvs, only masks, distance etc and vaccines are coming.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 01-02-2021 at 11:25 AM..

Old 01-02-2021, 11:06 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Response = Opinion

People are scared. I saw a lady in Florida on TV, and she was so frightened of COVID, she was waiting in line on the street for any vaccine anyone wants to give her.

If you look at our mainstream Supermarket shelves, can you really say the majority of people are worried about GMO foods?

I dont think anyone will be holding anyone down and forcing a vaccine on anyone. No one has mandated any of the vaccines yet, so at least to this point, no one is forcing anything on anyone.

China is the only country producing a traditional vaccine for COVID. I wonder if the more 'traditional' types will get an opportunity to chose that one.
Johnson & Johnson has one in Stage 3 testing, that they'll be releasing in the coming months. It, too, only requires one shot, and is easier to store. They're expecting, that theirs will be the public's go-to choice. We'll see.

Old 01-02-2021, 11:22 AM

8,226 posts, read 3,421,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Then what's your plan? Let Covid run its course, killing up to 6 million Americans? That's not a plan.
If I think forcing the new experimental vaccines is reckless, that means I personally must have a different plan? And you are assuming that without a vaccine the virus will kill up to 6 million. We don't know what the virus will do.

But you are wrong in thinking that something must be done, even if it's a very bad idea. Doing nothing is better than doing something destructive. And doing something good is better than either. I don't have to personally know what the best thing is, and I can have an educated opinion without having all the answers.

Old 01-02-2021, 11:41 AM

4,796 posts, read 2,800,346 times
Default Useful vaccine information

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
I just got done wading through this interesting article on the Covid-19 RNA vaccines. I won't enter the discussion further since most of this is over my head. But I was able to grasp some important parts, and thought others might also find it of interest. If this belongs in another thread, or has already been posted please feel free to move it elsewhere.

https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/1...MWiicTj3bNwIDM
No. See https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...mrna-vaccines/ for an explanation of mRNA, & why it's not possible for it to affect human DNA in the recipient of an mRNA-based vaccine.

There are also fairly pointed questions about Corrigan's credentials, but that's a sidebar - mostly there's clear exposition on mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

Old 01-02-2021, 12:11 PM

26,653 posts, read 28,677,767 times
Too many off topic posts. Take it to the Current Events forum where there is an ongoing discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.